Mr & Mrs Marriott
Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Special Cuba Holiday (National De Cuba + Iberostar Varadero)
As a Customer Services Manager myself I find that I am often harsh and critical of the service that I receive as a customer. I have exceptionally high expectations of the level of service that I instil in my own team of agents both for the customer and the organisation that we represent. Therefore please accept that praise from someone like myself is rare.
I have recently had the pleasure of booking a very special holiday for my husband and I. The holiday has been a dream of ours for many years and coincides with my 40th birthday, therefore our demands were quite specific, but also like everyone cost is of a huge importance. As a Customer Services team manager I am sure you will agree we are not paid our worth...lol
I have spent along while shopping around trying to find someone who could meet my holiday needs but also want me to spend my very hard money with. As I am sure you are aware there is an emotional response when spending so much money however, within moments of speaking with your agent Dwayne I knew I had finally found the person that I was willing to hand over my money too. Whilst I appreciate my payment does not line his own pocket it was more a matter of faith, likeability and honesty that warmed me, together with Dwayne's persistence in making sure he could help us achieve the holiday that we were looking for.
Dwayne initially had some problems managing to source the hotels for the specific dates that we required, however within a matter of hours he was able to confirm our booking was complete and has quite probably made my year. I am no longer dreading turning 40.
Since taking our booking Dwayne has made himself available to me for all my random questions, he is a real credit to your team. He built immediate rapport, his tone was welcoming and encouraging, even when we thought that we had barriers presented to achieve my request. He was patient whilst I explored a number of options and went out of his way to provide a professional and efficient service. He knew his subject matter, he knew who to contact and when.
As I stated earlier I am generally a hard person to please when it comes to customer service, but on this occasion, Dwayne ticked every box.
Mr & Mrs Marriott
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor, that ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, room upgrade and more
- Enjoy a full range of Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero.
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT