Mr & Mrs Marriott
Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Special Cuba Holiday (National De Cuba + Iberostar Varadero)
As a Customer Services Manager myself I find that I am often harsh and critical of the service that I receive as a customer. I have exceptionally high expectations of the level of service that I instil in my own team of agents both for the customer and the organisation that we represent. Therefore please accept that praise from someone like myself is rare.
I have recently had the pleasure of booking a very special holiday for my husband and I. The holiday has been a dream of ours for many years and coincides with my 40th birthday, therefore our demands were quite specific, but also like everyone cost is of a huge importance. As a Customer Services team manager I am sure you will agree we are not paid our worth...lol
I have spent along while shopping around trying to find someone who could meet my holiday needs but also want me to spend my very hard money with. As I am sure you are aware there is an emotional response when spending so much money however, within moments of speaking with your agent Dwayne I knew I had finally found the person that I was willing to hand over my money too. Whilst I appreciate my payment does not line his own pocket it was more a matter of faith, likeability and honesty that warmed me, together with Dwayne's persistence in making sure he could help us achieve the holiday that we were looking for.
Dwayne initially had some problems managing to source the hotels for the specific dates that we required, however within a matter of hours he was able to confirm our booking was complete and has quite probably made my year. I am no longer dreading turning 40.
Since taking our booking Dwayne has made himself available to me for all my random questions, he is a real credit to your team. He built immediate rapport, his tone was welcoming and encouraging, even when we thought that we had barriers presented to achieve my request. He was patient whilst I explored a number of options and went out of his way to provide a professional and efficient service. He knew his subject matter, he knew who to contact and when.
As I stated earlier I am generally a hard person to please when it comes to customer service, but on this occasion, Dwayne ticked every box.
Mr & Mrs Marriott
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Unwind with a massage or chill out in the Jacuzzi and relish in the relaxed, adults-only ambience
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Pernik Hotel is a comfortable tourist hotel located in a quiet green area near downtown Holguin. This hotel is close to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT