Mr & Mrs Marriott
Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Special Cuba Holiday (National De Cuba + Iberostar Varadero)
As a Customer Services Manager myself I find that I am often harsh and critical of the service that I receive as a customer. I have exceptionally high expectations of the level of service that I instil in my own team of agents both for the customer and the organisation that we represent. Therefore please accept that praise from someone like myself is rare.
I have recently had the pleasure of booking a very special holiday for my husband and I. The holiday has been a dream of ours for many years and coincides with my 40th birthday, therefore our demands were quite specific, but also like everyone cost is of a huge importance. As a Customer Services team manager I am sure you will agree we are not paid our worth...lol
I have spent along while shopping around trying to find someone who could meet my holiday needs but also want me to spend my very hard money with. As I am sure you are aware there is an emotional response when spending so much money however, within moments of speaking with your agent Dwayne I knew I had finally found the person that I was willing to hand over my money too. Whilst I appreciate my payment does not line his own pocket it was more a matter of faith, likeability and honesty that warmed me, together with Dwayne's persistence in making sure he could help us achieve the holiday that we were looking for.
Dwayne initially had some problems managing to source the hotels for the specific dates that we required, however within a matter of hours he was able to confirm our booking was complete and has quite probably made my year. I am no longer dreading turning 40.
Since taking our booking Dwayne has made himself available to me for all my random questions, he is a real credit to your team. He built immediate rapport, his tone was welcoming and encouraging, even when we thought that we had barriers presented to achieve my request. He was patient whilst I explored a number of options and went out of his way to provide a professional and efficient service. He knew his subject matter, he knew who to contact and when.
As I stated earlier I am generally a hard person to please when it comes to customer service, but on this occasion, Dwayne ticked every box.
Mr & Mrs Marriott
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT