Mr & Mrs Marriott
Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Special Cuba Holiday (National De Cuba + Iberostar Varadero)
As a Customer Services Manager myself I find that I am often harsh and critical of the service that I receive as a customer. I have exceptionally high expectations of the level of service that I instil in my own team of agents both for the customer and the organisation that we represent. Therefore please accept that praise from someone like myself is rare.
I have recently had the pleasure of booking a very special holiday for my husband and I. The holiday has been a dream of ours for many years and coincides with my 40th birthday, therefore our demands were quite specific, but also like everyone cost is of a huge importance. As a Customer Services team manager I am sure you will agree we are not paid our worth...lol
I have spent along while shopping around trying to find someone who could meet my holiday needs but also want me to spend my very hard money with. As I am sure you are aware there is an emotional response when spending so much money however, within moments of speaking with your agent Dwayne I knew I had finally found the person that I was willing to hand over my money too. Whilst I appreciate my payment does not line his own pocket it was more a matter of faith, likeability and honesty that warmed me, together with Dwayne's persistence in making sure he could help us achieve the holiday that we were looking for.
Dwayne initially had some problems managing to source the hotels for the specific dates that we required, however within a matter of hours he was able to confirm our booking was complete and has quite probably made my year. I am no longer dreading turning 40.
Since taking our booking Dwayne has made himself available to me for all my random questions, he is a real credit to your team. He built immediate rapport, his tone was welcoming and encouraging, even when we thought that we had barriers presented to achieve my request. He was patient whilst I explored a number of options and went out of his way to provide a professional and efficient service. He knew his subject matter, he knew who to contact and when.
As I stated earlier I am generally a hard person to please when it comes to customer service, but on this occasion, Dwayne ticked every box.
Mr & Mrs Marriott
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sun-kissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Stay entertained with daily activities, land sports, water sports and lively shows
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel
- Enjoy a free upgrade to the ocean view at Melia Habana
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT