Mrs Coleman & Mr Boxer
Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in Sri Lanka
Great Sri Lankan Holiday
We have just returned from Sri Lanka and the purpose of this letter is to convey our thanks and to compliment you on the complete package that we enjoyed so much. We would also be delighted if you would forward on this letter to Mr Sidiq of SITA SRI LANKA both as a compliment to his company and as they were so helpful retrieving and returning the two devices that we left or mislaid en route. £1,300+ for an 11 trip is not the cheapest holiday on offer....but we have returned feeling that we have enjoyed a real bargain!! We arrived in Colombo and were met by ASLAM who introduced himself as our personal guide for the trip. But when he arrived in a nice comfy saloon... which we were in, on our own for the six days of touring – this was a really un-expected bonus!! Aslam was a joy throughout – cheerful, informative and (it must be said) the least mad and most defensive of drivers on the roads. The 450+ photos that I took are a testament to the very interesting and varied place Sri Lanka turned out to be, but all was achieved without any sense of rushing. All but one of the hotels were above average and this added to the ‘great value’ that I mentioned above. The one exception was on the sixth night at Tissamaha – the day of the safari excursion at Yala. Arrival at this little hotel was delightful – lovely pool, nice room and beautiful views etc. However, the owner/manager has recruited very kind and charming local young men..... but has given them absolutely no hotel training whatsoever. Waiting over an hour for a simple meal with no salt, pepper or glasses on the tables, for example. All the other hotels were really fine, and the 4 days ‘r &r’ at The Citrus in Waskadura was a real treat. I am therefore delighted to send these comments on to you.
Sri Lanka Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a relaxing stay in an ideal setting surrounded by lush frangipanis, swaying palms and the glistening blue waters of Bentota's beaches.
- Discover Sri Lanka's cultural wonders from a soothing luxury retreat oozing 18th century charm
- Bask in acres of lush gardens framed by frangipani trees and facing a secluded golden sand beach
- Be wowed by the Dine by Design concept, allowing you to eat out in an array of scenic settings
Discover the beautiful Sri Lankan nature, located beside a perfect strech beach on the Island's West Coast
- Beautifully located beside a perfect stretch of sandy beach on the island's west coast
- Modern and comfortable rooms with breathtaking sea views
- Choose from the open air terrace offering delicious traditional and international cuisines
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
Enjoy an amazing twin-centre holiday combining the golden sands of Sri Lanka with the modern opulence of Arabic luxury in Dubai.
- Both hotels offer the finest quality facilities and amenities to suit guests of all ages
- While in Dubai escape to the tranquillity of SPA Asiana, the perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate
- Sample authentic Sri Lankan cuisine at the Avani Kalutara Resort with Half-Board dining
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Surround yourself with ancient ruins and futuristic skyscrapers with a holiday to Sri Lanka and Dubai.
Combine the historical and cultural journey of a lifetime with a stopover in one of the most futuristic and flashy cities in the world.
- A visit to one of the world’s most futuristic, indulgent and snazzy cities in the world – Dubai.
- Discover lush nature reserves, amazing temples, ancient ruins, Heritage sites and an overwhelming culture with a tour of one of the most intriguing and enchanting destinations in the world – Sri Lanka.
- Luxurious 4 & 5 star accommodation throughout the holiday.
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour and Beach showcases some of the most cultural and historic sites in the world,...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
This fantastic package allows you to discover the delights of the Superior Golden Triangle Tour where you will explore...
Surrounded by vast paddy fields and exceptional natural beauty, the Kithala Resort is a true tropical haven as one...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Perfectly situated on the longest beach in Sri Lanka, the Club Koggala Village is a true tropical paradise hotel....
Stay in a world of luxury and comfort at Citrus Waskaduwa, a fantastic beach retreat with top of the range amenities and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT