Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in India
what a fantastic experience we had with your company. I booked a Golden Triangle Tour with The Holiday Place, we arrived in Delhi at 0200am on Thursday 26th February. One of your representatives and drivers met us and transported us to our hotel The Surryaa, right from this first meeting your representatives were professional and courteous. We were met later that day at 0900am by our driver Mr Jaswant Singh and our Delhi guide, I'm afraid I was so tired that day I can't remember his name. We had a great day in Delhi and the guide was friendly, polite and very informative. We then made our way to Agra on Friday 27th February, we were met by a representative from your company who checked us in and made arrangements for us to see the sunset at the Taj Gardens, the next day we met our guide for Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. We then made our way to Jaipur and had a lovely evening with a local family who cooked for us. The next day we met our last and favourite guide Mr Gopal Singh, we had a wonderful day with him, he was very friendly, humorous and passed on his passion for this city. He went above and beyond and assisted us in adding to our itinerary. Then sadly it was time for us to make our way back to Delhi. The only hiccup of the whole trip happened when we arrived back in Delhi, we were not given the information about our airport pick times for Wednesday morning 4th March. I contacted the Holiday Place by email and they resolved the issue for us, it was a very minor problem in a week that otherwise ran like clockwork. I would like to say how impressed we were by our driver Mr Jaswant Singh. He was calm and friendly and made us feel very safe in his hands. We were sad to say goodbye on the Tuesday evening. He is a credit to your company. I would like to thank you for a wonderful experience in your beautiful country. I would not hesitate to recommend your services to anyone travelling to India.
India Holidays Browse all
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a stay upon an enchanting Houseboat
- English speaking guide
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Relax and make the most of your holiday with the 11 nights Superior Golden Triangle and Superior Shimla Highlights
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Overview Need a room in India', join us for an exciting adventure and an assault on the senses, following in the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT