Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in India
what a fantastic experience we had with your company. I booked a Golden Triangle Tour with The Holiday Place, we arrived in Delhi at 0200am on Thursday 26th February. One of your representatives and drivers met us and transported us to our hotel The Surryaa, right from this first meeting your representatives were professional and courteous. We were met later that day at 0900am by our driver Mr Jaswant Singh and our Delhi guide, I'm afraid I was so tired that day I can't remember his name. We had a great day in Delhi and the guide was friendly, polite and very informative. We then made our way to Agra on Friday 27th February, we were met by a representative from your company who checked us in and made arrangements for us to see the sunset at the Taj Gardens, the next day we met our guide for Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. We then made our way to Jaipur and had a lovely evening with a local family who cooked for us. The next day we met our last and favourite guide Mr Gopal Singh, we had a wonderful day with him, he was very friendly, humorous and passed on his passion for this city. He went above and beyond and assisted us in adding to our itinerary. Then sadly it was time for us to make our way back to Delhi. The only hiccup of the whole trip happened when we arrived back in Delhi, we were not given the information about our airport pick times for Wednesday morning 4th March. I contacted the Holiday Place by email and they resolved the issue for us, it was a very minor problem in a week that otherwise ran like clockwork. I would like to say how impressed we were by our driver Mr Jaswant Singh. He was calm and friendly and made us feel very safe in his hands. We were sad to say goodbye on the Tuesday evening. He is a credit to your company. I would like to thank you for a wonderful experience in your beautiful country. I would not hesitate to recommend your services to anyone travelling to India.
India Holidays Browse all
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a stay upon an enchanting Houseboat
- English speaking guide
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Follow in the footsteps of the characters from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Film on This Amazing India Tour
Go on a holiday like no other on this stunning India tour visting various famous sights sure to live long in the memory
- You will visit the famous 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel', Ravla Khempur was originally a tribal chieftain's palace but now it operates as an equestrian hotel in the village of Khempur
- During this tour you will have the services of an Englsih speaking local guide all transfers will be in air conditioned vehicles
- Take advantage of the various extras include on the tour such as an Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Bicycle Rickshaw in Old Delhi and a fabulous lunch at Castle Kanota
A magical 14 nights experience awaits for you with Glimpses of Kerala and Superior Golden Triangle tour
- Delight yourself in the culinary Indian adventure and enjoy the fabulous Kathakali dance performance
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned Large Car
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT