Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in India
what a fantastic experience we had with your company. I booked a Golden Triangle Tour with The Holiday Place, we arrived in Delhi at 0200am on Thursday 26th February. One of your representatives and drivers met us and transported us to our hotel The Surryaa, right from this first meeting your representatives were professional and courteous. We were met later that day at 0900am by our driver Mr Jaswant Singh and our Delhi guide, I'm afraid I was so tired that day I can't remember his name. We had a great day in Delhi and the guide was friendly, polite and very informative. We then made our way to Agra on Friday 27th February, we were met by a representative from your company who checked us in and made arrangements for us to see the sunset at the Taj Gardens, the next day we met our guide for Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. We then made our way to Jaipur and had a lovely evening with a local family who cooked for us. The next day we met our last and favourite guide Mr Gopal Singh, we had a wonderful day with him, he was very friendly, humorous and passed on his passion for this city. He went above and beyond and assisted us in adding to our itinerary. Then sadly it was time for us to make our way back to Delhi. The only hiccup of the whole trip happened when we arrived back in Delhi, we were not given the information about our airport pick times for Wednesday morning 4th March. I contacted the Holiday Place by email and they resolved the issue for us, it was a very minor problem in a week that otherwise ran like clockwork. I would like to say how impressed we were by our driver Mr Jaswant Singh. He was calm and friendly and made us feel very safe in his hands. We were sad to say goodbye on the Tuesday evening. He is a credit to your company. I would like to thank you for a wonderful experience in your beautiful country. I would not hesitate to recommend your services to anyone travelling to India.
India Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
- Call now to upgrade to a private tour, including a private car and driver, and personal local guides
- Envisage many world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing inclusions to experience such as an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- During the tour you'll be able to enjoy various extras including a bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Chambal River Safari and much more
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Journey on the fantastic Gatimaan Express, India's first train of it's type that was launched in April 2016
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
Tour Overview With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT