Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in India
what a fantastic experience we had with your company. I booked a Golden Triangle Tour with The Holiday Place, we arrived in Delhi at 0200am on Thursday 26th February. One of your representatives and drivers met us and transported us to our hotel The Surryaa, right from this first meeting your representatives were professional and courteous. We were met later that day at 0900am by our driver Mr Jaswant Singh and our Delhi guide, I'm afraid I was so tired that day I can't remember his name. We had a great day in Delhi and the guide was friendly, polite and very informative. We then made our way to Agra on Friday 27th February, we were met by a representative from your company who checked us in and made arrangements for us to see the sunset at the Taj Gardens, the next day we met our guide for Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. We then made our way to Jaipur and had a lovely evening with a local family who cooked for us. The next day we met our last and favourite guide Mr Gopal Singh, we had a wonderful day with him, he was very friendly, humorous and passed on his passion for this city. He went above and beyond and assisted us in adding to our itinerary. Then sadly it was time for us to make our way back to Delhi. The only hiccup of the whole trip happened when we arrived back in Delhi, we were not given the information about our airport pick times for Wednesday morning 4th March. I contacted the Holiday Place by email and they resolved the issue for us, it was a very minor problem in a week that otherwise ran like clockwork. I would like to say how impressed we were by our driver Mr Jaswant Singh. He was calm and friendly and made us feel very safe in his hands. We were sad to say goodbye on the Tuesday evening. He is a credit to your company. I would like to thank you for a wonderful experience in your beautiful country. I would not hesitate to recommend your services to anyone travelling to India.
India Holidays Browse all
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
- Relax on the backwaters of Kerala upon an enchanting Houseboat
- Knowledgable, English speaking guide
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Journey on the fantastic Gatimaan Express, India's first train of it's type that was launched in April 2016
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Witness the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Tour Overview With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT