S & R Williams
Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in South Africa
Holiday Trip to South Africa (wonders of Cape Town - Garden Route and Safari)
I am sorry I did not have chance to respond to you, particularly before our trip to South Africa Wonders of Cape Town - Garden Route and Safari.
We would like to express our sincere appreciation for what was by far the best holiday we have ever experienced! There was absolutely nothing to worry about. We received our travel documents on time which outlined each hotel booking as requested. We were greeted at Cape Town airport by one of the local reps and transferred to the Cape Town Hollow Hotel without any fuss. The choice of each of the hotels during the trip was outstanding, each having its own unique character and ideally located to nearby attractions. The added incentive of having a hire car with GPS ensured that we reached each destination with ease while having the freedom to explore each route at our leisure.
In retrospect the only feedback we have is that some of the places where we stopped really deserved more than one night's stay. In particular, we would have preferred an extra night in Hermanus with 1 night less in Cape Town. Much to the envy of others on the same trip, we actually changed our itinerary so that we reduced our stay in Oudshorn to 1 night (as there was not really much to do here and the hotel was a complete anti-climax compared to the Kariega chalets) and stayed an extra night in Stellenbosch so we could enjoy a whole day of wine-tasting before the long flight home.
This was definitely the style of holiday we idealised. We have already recommended this holiday to friends and family. We would be interested if similar types of holidays became available.
We again thank you and The Holiday Place for the most wonderful experience. We look forward to booking our next holiday.
S & R Williams
South Africa Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a stay within Cape Town's historical city centre for an intriguing South African adventure.
- The Modern and elegant interior design creates a comfortable atmosphere within which to unwind.
- Relish views of Table Mountain, the Dutch East India Company Gardens and Lion's Head.
- The Cape Town historical city centre location provides easy access to Cape Town's major attractions, including Bohemian markets, 18th century buildings, museums, art galleries and quaint squares.
Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture.
- Your journey includes 3 exciting game drives to spot Africa's "Big Five": lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Highlights includes: Cape Town Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves and the Swartberg Mountain, safari game drives, The Winelands, Monkeyland, Knysna Forest and more
- Excellent services included in the tour: 10 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Marvel at the beauty of the wildlife in South Africa before a luxury stay in Dubai
- The Rove Downtown is the perfect base for sightseeing the glitz and Glamour of Dubai
- Journey up the awe inspiring Panorama Route with its forested mountains and fertile plains
- Visit the vibrant Ezulwini Craft Market which is packed with woven baskets, beadwork and carvings
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Combine two fascinating countries in one, with South Africa and Dubai as your perfect choice
- Spend a morning with the Big Five in the Kruger National Park
- Enjoy some ice skating in Dubai, even in summer!
- Gasp at the glory of God's Window, with a boundless view of mountains and fertile plains
Tour Summary This Cape Town extension starts in Stellenbosch, the centre of South Africa’s wine production....
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Escape to the magical land of South Africa and spend two weeks exploring its natural beauty and its most popular...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Located directly within Cape Town's historical city centre, this tranquil, modern and elegant hotel serves as the...
The “Zebra Country Lodge Reserve” is nestled amongst scenic bushveld mountains, running streams and manicured gardens...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT