Donna and Andrew Rowe-merriman
Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Sandals Wedding Package - Cuba
Dear Gosia / Stephanie,
We are writing to thank you so much for all of the help and advice that you have given to us in the booking and planning of our wedding package honeymoon at Sandals in Varadero, Cuba 3 - 17 March 2010.
The service that we have received from you both has been excellent, top rate! I can not commend you both highly enough for the prompt and efficient manner which you have responded to any queries that we have had. everything has been co-ordinated so well and our holiday, wedding ceremony and honeymoon went without a single hitch.
The resort in Varadero and the hotel in Havana were superb. I would also like to take the opportunity to highly commend your on site representatives who were excellent and extremely helpful. Yarlene who dealt with us at the Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort was very friendly and knowledgeable. She is a credit to your organisation in Cuba.
Whilst we are not in any rush to get married again (lol) we would definately use The Holiday Place again to book a holiday as the service has been superb.
From the intial contact in October when we booked until we flew in March you have been professional, friendly incredibly efficiant and it has provided us with so much reassurance about what for us was a life changing event. Thank you so much. We would also thank Arlin the wedding co-ordinator who made our big day on 10 March 2010 run so smoothly. The day and the ceremony itself was incredible and so romantic. We were made to feel special from the moment we arrived to the moment that we left the resort. (We have emailed Arlin to thank her seperately).
The NH Parque Central was especially wonderful with the upgrade to a superior room that gave wonderful views of the city. We loved the time we spent in Havana and have many wonderful memories from our time there too. The tips given to us by your Havana representative were invaluable and made our visit even better! The staff at the hotel were also extremely professional.
We hope to do business with you in the near future but for now we would like to offer many thanks,
Kind regards and best wishes,
Donna and Andrew Rowe-Merriman
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over half...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT