Donna and Andrew Rowe-merriman
Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Sandals Wedding Package - Cuba
Dear Gosia / Stephanie,
We are writing to thank you so much for all of the help and advice that you have given to us in the booking and planning of our wedding package honeymoon at Sandals in Varadero, Cuba 3 - 17 March 2010.
The service that we have received from you both has been excellent, top rate! I can not commend you both highly enough for the prompt and efficient manner which you have responded to any queries that we have had. everything has been co-ordinated so well and our holiday, wedding ceremony and honeymoon went without a single hitch.
The resort in Varadero and the hotel in Havana were superb. I would also like to take the opportunity to highly commend your on site representatives who were excellent and extremely helpful. Yarlene who dealt with us at the Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort was very friendly and knowledgeable. She is a credit to your organisation in Cuba.
Whilst we are not in any rush to get married again (lol) we would definately use The Holiday Place again to book a holiday as the service has been superb.
From the intial contact in October when we booked until we flew in March you have been professional, friendly incredibly efficiant and it has provided us with so much reassurance about what for us was a life changing event. Thank you so much. We would also thank Arlin the wedding co-ordinator who made our big day on 10 March 2010 run so smoothly. The day and the ceremony itself was incredible and so romantic. We were made to feel special from the moment we arrived to the moment that we left the resort. (We have emailed Arlin to thank her seperately).
The NH Parque Central was especially wonderful with the upgrade to a superior room that gave wonderful views of the city. We loved the time we spent in Havana and have many wonderful memories from our time there too. The tips given to us by your Havana representative were invaluable and made our visit even better! The staff at the hotel were also extremely professional.
We hope to do business with you in the near future but for now we would like to offer many thanks,
Kind regards and best wishes,
Donna and Andrew Rowe-Merriman
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Unwind with a massage or chill out in the Jacuzzi and relish in the relaxed, adults-only ambience
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Pernik Hotel is a comfortable tourist hotel located in a quiet green area near downtown Holguin. This hotel is close to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT