Donna and Andrew Rowe-merriman
Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Sandals Wedding Package - Cuba
Dear Gosia / Stephanie,
We are writing to thank you so much for all of the help and advice that you have given to us in the booking and planning of our wedding package honeymoon at Sandals in Varadero, Cuba 3 - 17 March 2010.
The service that we have received from you both has been excellent, top rate! I can not commend you both highly enough for the prompt and efficient manner which you have responded to any queries that we have had. everything has been co-ordinated so well and our holiday, wedding ceremony and honeymoon went without a single hitch.
The resort in Varadero and the hotel in Havana were superb. I would also like to take the opportunity to highly commend your on site representatives who were excellent and extremely helpful. Yarlene who dealt with us at the Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort was very friendly and knowledgeable. She is a credit to your organisation in Cuba.
Whilst we are not in any rush to get married again (lol) we would definately use The Holiday Place again to book a holiday as the service has been superb.
From the intial contact in October when we booked until we flew in March you have been professional, friendly incredibly efficiant and it has provided us with so much reassurance about what for us was a life changing event. Thank you so much. We would also thank Arlin the wedding co-ordinator who made our big day on 10 March 2010 run so smoothly. The day and the ceremony itself was incredible and so romantic. We were made to feel special from the moment we arrived to the moment that we left the resort. (We have emailed Arlin to thank her seperately).
The NH Parque Central was especially wonderful with the upgrade to a superior room that gave wonderful views of the city. We loved the time we spent in Havana and have many wonderful memories from our time there too. The tips given to us by your Havana representative were invaluable and made our visit even better! The staff at the hotel were also extremely professional.
We hope to do business with you in the near future but for now we would like to offer many thanks,
Kind regards and best wishes,
Donna and Andrew Rowe-Merriman
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT