Donna and Andrew Rowe-merriman
Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Sandals Wedding Package - Cuba
Dear Gosia / Stephanie,
We are writing to thank you so much for all of the help and advice that you have given to us in the booking and planning of our wedding package honeymoon at Sandals in Varadero, Cuba 3 - 17 March 2010.
The service that we have received from you both has been excellent, top rate! I can not commend you both highly enough for the prompt and efficient manner which you have responded to any queries that we have had. everything has been co-ordinated so well and our holiday, wedding ceremony and honeymoon went without a single hitch.
The resort in Varadero and the hotel in Havana were superb. I would also like to take the opportunity to highly commend your on site representatives who were excellent and extremely helpful. Yarlene who dealt with us at the Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort was very friendly and knowledgeable. She is a credit to your organisation in Cuba.
Whilst we are not in any rush to get married again (lol) we would definately use The Holiday Place again to book a holiday as the service has been superb.
From the intial contact in October when we booked until we flew in March you have been professional, friendly incredibly efficiant and it has provided us with so much reassurance about what for us was a life changing event. Thank you so much. We would also thank Arlin the wedding co-ordinator who made our big day on 10 March 2010 run so smoothly. The day and the ceremony itself was incredible and so romantic. We were made to feel special from the moment we arrived to the moment that we left the resort. (We have emailed Arlin to thank her seperately).
The NH Parque Central was especially wonderful with the upgrade to a superior room that gave wonderful views of the city. We loved the time we spent in Havana and have many wonderful memories from our time there too. The tips given to us by your Havana representative were invaluable and made our visit even better! The staff at the hotel were also extremely professional.
We hope to do business with you in the near future but for now we would like to offer many thanks,
Kind regards and best wishes,
Donna and Andrew Rowe-Merriman
Cuba Holidays Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country's most...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT