Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Maldives
Well, just thought I would give you some feedback on the Beach House Maldives, and the usual stay at the Royal Meridian Dubai.
Outbound, all good except the routing via Sri Lanka, but unavoidable I guess. In spite of that, all connections were good, and the assistance from the Beach House Staff at Male and Hammamandoo airport were first class.
Arrival at the Beach House was early AM, but staff were on the Jetty waiting to take us to the Villa. Villa was excellent, and my only 2 complaints would have been an issue with the IPOD connection that wouldn’t let me navigate my music files, and having to pay for internet connection (picky aren’t I… :-))
The Return journey was just as efficient, and it was a seamless connection at all points, Big thanks to Beach House reps again, esp at Male Airport. Arrival the Royal Meridian was also pleasant, as we were upgraded to one of the best suites in the hotel, room 1007 in the tower. Not sure if this was the Holiday Place’s influence or a Hotel decision, none the less, very welcome.
Just an FYI for you and your team, you may already know, but soon the Beach House management is being restructured under the Hilton Astoria name. Not sure if that’s gonna be better or not?
Anyway, as usual, we got exactly what you said we would, and will be contacting you again for our next trip. On that note, do you list anything for the Island of Venuato??? I’m looking at late July, early August…
Thanks again from Krissy and myself…
Maldives Holidays Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort. The elegantly designed...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
From the gorgeous crystal blue waters, to the picture perfect surroundings, this stunning resort in the Maldives is the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT