Escape for some fun in the sun across beautiful Thailand
Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Adventure through the streets of Bangkok before heading for the blissful beachfront in Phuket
Michael Priest’s this holiday
Located in the heart of Bangkok’s thriving Sukhumvit area, the Rembrandt Hotel and Towers makes for the perfect base to explore this exciting city. With easy access to the Sky train and MRT underground station as well as free Tuk Tuk service to the vibrant Sukhumvit Road, the hotel makes it easy to get out explore all the attractions of Thailand’s capital. After a busy day of exploring, guests can cool off and unwind by the outdoor pool, ideally located above the hustle and bustle of the city streets before enjoying a delicious meal at one of the hotel’s various restaurants. From the busy streets of Bangkok, head for a much slower pace on the tropical island of Phuket with a stay at the Rawai Palm Beach Resort. A matter of moments from the golden sands and warm waters of Rawai Beach, the resort is a blissful escape for you your family with 3 swimming pools, a kid’s room and a choice of 3 restaurants to choose from. Combining classic Thai style with all the modern amenities a guest could need, it is an ideal resort to completely relax and rejuvenate.
From £ 849 per person
Based on a 11 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S21M
Experience a haven away from home at this stunning luxury resort
From £ 1289 per person
Luxury holiday, a beaufitul beach - the perfect retreat for families and couples
Al Marjan Island, RAK
From £ 649 per person
Combine the tropical landscapes of Phuket with the stylish glamour of Dubai
Thailand + Dubai
From £ 809 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I have just returned from a week at the Starfish Varadero in Cuba and just wanted to say THANK YOU to The Holiday Place. My wife and I had a...
Mr & Mrs Mills
I just wanted to say thanks so much for everything you have put into this project for me. It's because of your extensive knowledge and the great...
Mrs & Mr Casey