A new Velas Resorts property, Mar del Cabo, will open in early December. The new resort is located next to the Grand Velas Los Cabos and is one of several properties owned by Grand Velas in Mexico and the Caribbean, many of which are highly rated.
New music, comedy and food festival Kaaboo Cayman is set to debut on the Caribbean island of Grand Cayman next February 2019. Featuring pop stars such as Blondie, Sean Paul, Duran Duran and Jason Derulo, the event will also include stand-up comedy from the likes of David Spade and Wanda Sykes, plus food and cooking demos from world-renowned chefs and local experts.
Acclaimed UK chef and Michelin star holder James Mackenzie will be flying out to land at Outrigger Konotta Maldives next January and delight guests with a special cooking master class on the beach as well as to host a five-course menu with wine pairing prepared by him and served on two consecutive evenings between 4th and 14th January.
Soneva has revealed that it will be soon adding a new transport option to its luxury hotels in the Maldives. The luxury hotel group announced that it will unveil a new ten-seater Twin Otter seaplane. The plane will transport Soneva guests from Male International Airport to Soneva Fushi in Baa Atoll and Soneva Jani in the Noonu Atoll in the Maldives.
While its less well-known than some of the Caribbean's other properties, Grenada's True Blue Bay Boutique Resort is a stunner. Its secluded location and thoughtful amenities make True Blue an ideal choice for visitors to the island. The resort is also focused on sustainability.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this magnificent resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with spectacular views of the glistening Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive package with a range of entertainment options including a kids club
- Enjoy the secluded location on the beautiful, tranquil shores of Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's landmarks with a wealth of spectacular sights to see
- Private escorted tour upgrade from £99pp
- Indulge in a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Explore the legendary Taj Mahal
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Free Platinum Half Board with drinks. Book by 31 January!
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
*Up to $2,500 Resort Credit* *Book by 31st January 2019* Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...