A stunning property with 25 years of history is starting the new year renewed and revived after the completion of extensive renovation works. The year-long refurbishment programme has resulted in a full upgrade of the property’s interiors and facilities with a new décor by Didier Lefort. Datai Langkawi is now ready to welcome back guests to its lush grounds covering over 46 acres of rainforest. Care for a holiday in Malaysia to check it out?
An "eco-conscious" yet luxurious resort is said to have been launched by Jumeirah Group as they announced the opening of Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort in mid-December. The group's first of a kind resort is on the coasts of Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
A luxurious Caribbean resort is now even more relaxing and upscale. Sandals Halcyon Beach in Saint Lucia recently unveiled two new luxury room categories, which feature swim-up rooms. The renovation was completed earlier this month.
Canadian tourism company and tour operator, Sunwing Travel Group has unveiled plans to open a new Royalton All-In Luxury™ in Grenada by the end of next year. With a projected 300 rooms, the resort is expected to become Grenada’s largest, located on Magazine Beach, just minutes from the international airport.
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit recently opened in Bangkok. The hotel is the Hyatt Regency brand’s first foray into the capital city. The new property was designed with an eye for Thai history and culture and features local artwork. The hotel is well-connected to many of the city’s businesses and attractions via its connection to the Nana station.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this magnificent resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with spectacular views of the glistening Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive package with a range of entertainment options including a kids club
- Enjoy the secluded location on the beautiful, tranquil shores of Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's landmarks with a wealth of spectacular sights to see
- Private escorted tour upgrade from £99pp
- Indulge in a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Explore the legendary Taj Mahal
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Free Platinum Half Board with drinks. Book by 31 January!
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
*Up to $2,500 Resort Credit* *Book by 31st January 2019* Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...