One of the main areas of concern for the future ecological value of Cuba holidays is the general deforestation and as such much effort are being put into the plantation of more and more trees with a new reforestation quota to be met by 2010
the luxury hospitality industry in Cairo shared a watershed moment as the lavish Nile Hotel closed its doors, bidding farewell to its guests on 1st January 2010 as it marked the New Year by starting extensive 30-months long renovations works
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa in Cancun's Riviera Maya has just unveiled its new Aqua Park. Featuring a variety of play areas and 17 water slides this new attraction positions the resort as one of the top Cancun hotels for family holidays with added fun
A new agreement that focuses on promoting environmental education among the Cuban population was signed recently in Havana by Mundo Latino Studio in conjunction with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Having long been recognised as one of the world's best hotels, the Ladera resort in St Lucia continues earning prestige as it has now been included in Conde Nast Traveler's coveted Gold List 2010 which features the best places to stay in the world
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Enjoy unlimited luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes and water sports
- A five-star retreat beautifully positioned on the soft white sands of Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana
- Book now and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front Room
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...