The Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa won four awards at the Middle East Ceremony of the World Travel Awards on Monday night. The resort is a favourite for golf breaks and family Dubai holidays and it scooped the award for Middle East's Leading Family Resort.
Jebel Ali International Hotels has celebrated the 30th anniversary of its flagship Dubai property, Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa, with a string of awards that included being recognised in the UK as the best hotel group for families taking Dubai holidays.
Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa has long been known as one of the leading luxury Dubai hotels. The recent arrival of internationally recognised top chefs has now given a boost to their reputation as a top spot for fine dining when enjoying Dubai holidays.
In order to offer guests with better value holidays during this harsh economical times, the five-star Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa has introduced a new All Inclusive meal plan available at a £52 per person per day supplement until 10th September
Last 1st December 2009 the Jebel Ali re-opened as Dubai's pioneering resort and a legend in the hospitality industry. After successful remodelling work was carried out during a 5-month refurbishment program the resort is ready to welcome back guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...