Gaviota takes over the Sirenis Cayo Santa Maria hotel in Cuba and renames it Gaviota Playa Cayo Santa Maria
The Cayo Santa Maria hotel, previously owned by the Sirenis hotel chain has now passed hands as the Gaviota group takes over the property and renames it Gaviota Playa Cayo Santa Maria, after revamping facilities to offer luxury Cuba holidays at the resort
Sirenis Hotels & Resorts has recently announced the opening of a new hotel in Cuba, scheduled to open sometime this winter season. Currently being built in Cuba's northern Cayo Santa Maria key, the new property will soon provide fun-filled Cuba holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...