Sandals Resorts International has revealed that it will open two new resorts in Tobago, after it signed a memorandum of understanding to build properties for its Sandals and Beaches brands. The Caribbean hotel group will be making its debut in the twin-island nation of Trinidad and Tobago, and they will join the company’s collection of 16 hotels and resort across the Caribbean region.
The Caribbean is a favourite destination for global travellers who are seeking sunshine, sand, relaxation and tropical postcard-perfect views. Travel + Leisure magazine has listed five things to do in the Caribbean that will lure holidaymakers away from lazy days at the palm-lined beaches, and into the heart and soul of the diverse region and its vibrant island nations.
We're delighted to announce that world renowned chef, Terry French, is currently cooking up a storm in Tobago. His travels take him to far flung corners of the globe, and he's lucky enough to be staying at the boutique Bacolet Beach Club on the southern tip of the island. With its secluded beach, turquoise waters and restaurants bursting with soul it's the perfect location for this "Rebel Chef".
Following the recent elections, a new Tourism Minister has been appointed for the twin island nation of Trinidad and Tobago. Shamfa Cudjoe, originally from Tobago, has taken over the role that will involve developing initiatives to improve the local tourism industry and improve links between the two islands in the Caribbean.
Romain Virgo and Busy Signal have been added to the line-up for the 2015 Tobago Jazz Experience which takes place next month. The Jamaican dancehall stars will join world-class stars including Jenifer Hudson, Miguel, Kool and the Gang, Jill Scott, and David Rudder at the annual Tobago music festival.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Exclusive Free Upgrade to Ocean Queen! Book by 21 March
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Spend wonderful days exploring India's landmarks with a wealth of spectacular sights to see
- Private escorted tour upgrade from £99pp
- Indulge in a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Explore the legendary Taj Mahal
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy luxury with 24-hour all-inclusive service
- Children stay for half price
- Great selection of dining experiences
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Book by March 31st for a free Havana city tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...