The Caribbean island nation of Turks and Caicos has recorded a 25 per cent increase in tourist arrivals in the first half of 2014. The islands received a total of 199,347 stopover visitors with the United States making up the largest source market, according to figures released by the nation's government.
The annual Caribbean Food and Wine Festival will be hosted by Grace Bay Resorts in Turks and Caicos this November. The weekend event will take place from 6th to 8th November, 2014 and is in partnership with the Turks and Caicos Tourist Board and The Wine Cellar in Providenciales. The festival will feature renowned chefs including Leah Cohen, the former "Top Chef" contestant and owner of New York's Pig and Khao.
Circle Holdings Limited is developing a multi-million dollar luxury resort and marina in Turks and Caicos after a development agreement was signed last week. The complex will be built on a 17-acre site in Turtle Cove and will have 1,300-feet of marina and 775-feet of sand beach on Grace Bay on the island of Providenciales.
Ritz-Carlton is planning to operate a luxury hotel and condominium development in Turks and Caicos, replacing the JW Marriott hotel and casino project on Grace Bay. The Desarrollos Hotelco Turks and Caicos has told Government officials that they intend to switch from the JW Marriott brand to Ritz-Carlton.
The third and newest village at Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa officially celebrated its grand opening last weekend, one year after it opened to guests. The 150-room Key West Luxury Village opened on the former Veranda resort that sits adjacent to the Beaches property on the famous Grace Bay Beach on the island of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Exclusive Free Upgrade to Ocean Queen! Book by 21 March
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- 24-hour All-Inclusive service
- Children stay for half price
- Great selection of dining experiences
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Book by 30-Apr for FREE one-way Havana vintage car transfer
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Spend wonderful days exploring India's landmarks with a wealth of spectacular sights to see
- Private escorted tour upgrade from £99pp
- Indulge in a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Explore the legendary Taj Mahal
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...