St Lucia has topped the list of the world’s best honeymoon destinations, and not for the first time. In fact, far from it. The accolade was awarded at the 2018 World Travel Awards, held in the Portuguese capital of Lisbon in December. The Caribbean island, long considered one of the most romantic on the planet, won out against strong competition, with Cartagena in Columbia, Jamaica, Maui, Hawaii, Mauritius, Miami Beach, Maldives and Paris also making the shortlist.
A luxurious Caribbean resort is now even more relaxing and upscale. Sandals Halcyon Beach in Saint Lucia recently unveiled two new luxury room categories, which feature swim-up rooms. The renovation was completed earlier this month.
The upscale Coconut Bay in St Lucia has revealed its new dining venues. During the hotel’s annual renovation closure, two of its restaurants’ kitchens were replaced. New additions to the property include the adults-only Veranda restaurant, and the hotel’s popular Coconut Walk restaurant has been given a facelift. The Splash Pool has been renovated, and the Tiki Canopy at the Splash Pool has been expanded to keep guests cool in the shade.
The BodyHoliday resort on the island of St Lucia has reopened to guests, following its multi-million-dollar refurbishment programme. The resort is preparing to celebrate its 30th anniversary, and the renovations included upgraded accommodation, the addition of two new luxury villas, renovated restaurants, and remodelled changing rooms in the wellness centre.
The Grenadian by Rex Resorts was recently placed under new management and given a name change. Now known as Starfish Resort, the 212-room resort is one of several beachfront properties the Spanish chain owns in the Caribbean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Luxuriously designed for retreat and relaxation
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Exclusive Free Upgrade to Ocean Queen! Book by 21 March
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive resort
- On-site waterpark with a pirate ship
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Book by March 31st for a free Havana city tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Bringing a new twist to Abu Dhabi holidays, the Aloft Abu Dhabi Hotel is a modern, fresh and fun destination with...