Oman's tourism industry continues to grow, and the country is focused on developing that industry in a sustainable fashion. The country's Ministry of Tourism has signed the United Nations Agenda 2030 for sustainable tourism development. It has also signed an agreement with numerous businesses to encourage sustainable tourism.
Six Senses Zighy Bay in Oman has acquired its own fleet of Nissan Pathfinder SV 4WD Hybrid vehicles, which will be used to transport guests to the resort. The eco-vehicles will be used to take guests for excursions to Dibba town, the resort's own farm, off road trips to the Sabatyn plateau, and to the hotel's dining venue, Sense on the Edge which sits on the mountaintop.
Oman's elegant and blossoming capital will soon boast one of the most lavish hotel properties in the country. Upscale brand, AVANI Hotels & Resorts will be the one operating this new construction which will be situated in the residential area of Seeb and connect to the Al Araimi Boulevard Mall via sky bridge.
A brand new water park is scheduled t' open in Dhofar in Oman by the end of the year, according to the country’s Minister of Tourism. The Hawana Aqua Park is being constructed on a site spanning 65,000 metres. The family-friendly attraction will have water slides, leisure pools, wave pools, and a toddler’s pool, as well as dining venues and a retail shopping area.
AccorHotels has signed a management agreement with Al Anwar Holdings SAOG this week for a brand new hotel in Muscat in Oman. An agreement was signed for the Novotel Muscat Azaiba between by the Chairman of Al Anwar Holdings SAOG and chief executive officer of AccorHotels. The hotel will have 200 guest rooms, and will be located close to the international airport and the upcoming Mall of Oman.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this magnificent resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with spectacular views of the glistening Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive package with a range of entertainment options including a kids club
- Enjoy the secluded location on the beautiful, tranquil shores of Marjan Island
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Modern and private accommodation
- Discounted upgrade to private pool rooms
- Free shuttle service to Petitenget Beach
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- 24-hour All-Inclusive service
- Children stay for half price
- Great selection of dining experiences
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Book before 31st May for a FREE Capitolio tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...