Atelier de Hoteles has put a new spin on the idea of an all-inclusive. The resort chain located on Mexico’s Caribbean coast now offers a highly personalised guest experience. Each of the chain’s properties offers guests the opportunity to create a luxurious retreat that is tailored to their particular wishes.
RIU Hotels & Resorts recently opened its second hotel located on the edge of the Bahia de Mujeres in Costa Mujeres, along with the Caribbean coast of Mexico. The new property has an innovative design focused on providing guests with views of the Caribbean from as many points of view as possible.
A new Velas Resorts property, Mar del Cabo, will open in early December. The new resort is located next to the Grand Velas Los Cabos and is one of several properties owned by Grand Velas in Mexico and the Caribbean, many of which are highly rated.
The new "Aqui Me Quedo" retreat will launch in Rosewood Mayakoba in Mexico next month. The luxury adults-only retreat is an extension of the luxury resort near Tulum and boasts upscale facilities including three infinity edge swimming pools, the La Cocina open kitchen, open-air living and dining rooms, and La Palapa, a beachfront indoor-outdoor palapa for private special events.
Hilton Worldwide has recently expanded its partnership with Playa Hotels & Resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico to convert them into the Hilton brand, whilst still being managed by Playa. The move starts with the Royal Playa del Carmen in Mexico and Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic, and another eight all-inclusive hotels will be transformed by 2025.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Luxuriously designed for retreat and relaxation
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy luxury with 24-hour all-inclusive service
- Children stay for half price
- Great selection of dining experiences
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive resort
- On-site waterpark with a pirate ship
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...