Grace Bay Resorts has announced it has acquired the Point Grace hotel in Turks and Caicos. The 35-room boutique property is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and is located on the picturesque Grace Bay Beach. The hotel company plans to renovate the Caribbean hotel's facilities over the next few months but it will retain the Point Grace name.
The Caribbean villa owned by the late legendary singer Prince is going to auction. Located in Turks and Caicos, the luxury beachfront property has six bedrooms and six bathrooms, and even a purple driveway. Set on five acres of land on the island of Providenciales, the 10,000-square-foot villa has two private beaches, a 200-foot personal dock, and tennis courts.
A brand new adults-only resort has opened on the island of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos. The luxury beachfront property sits on Grace Bay Beach, and it has 21 one and two-bedroom suites that have been individually named rather than numbered. The Beach House hotel has a spa, fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, and two restaurants, including one with gourmet French cuisine.
The winners of the 2017 World Travel Awards Caribbean and North America Gala Ceremony have been announced. The regional ceremony was due to take place in Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean last month, but it was cancelled due to the devastating Hurricane Irma. The winners were later announced by the WTA to celebrate the leading hotels, destinations, airlines and travel companies in the region.
Following the aftermath of the devastating Hurricane Irma in the Caribbean last week, the Hartling Group Resorts has announced that three of its resorts will reopen on Turks and Caicos at the end of the month. The resorts suffered no major damage but they are currently closed to repair damages caused by flood water and clear the debris from the landscapes gardens.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...