The number of cruise passengers visiting St Kitts and Nevis has exceeded one million, according to the St Kitts Tourism Authority and the Ministry of Tourism. This is the first time the twin-island nation's port has reached this milestone, and numbers will increase further during the next two months of the region's cruise season. The country reached the one million passenger mark with the arrival of the Royal Caribbean International's Freedom of the Seas ship last month.
Six Senses Hotels and Resorts has revealed that it will open a new hotel in St Kitts and Nevis at the end of 2021. The property will mark the brand’s debut in the Caribbean and Latin America. The hotel will be located in the La Vallee region on the island of St Kitts, and it will have 70 pool villas, restaurants, swimming pools and the Six Senses Spa.
The twin-island nation of St Kitts and Nevis is emerging as one of the Caribbean's fastest rising tourism destinations. Three luxury hotel chains have committed to bringing new properties to the country in the near future. These include Ritz Carlton, Six Senses, and Ottley's Plantation, and several other hotels on the islands are close to completion.
A new Six Senses resort is scheduled to open in St Kitts and Nevis in 2021, marking the brand’s debut in the Caribbean. Ground will be broken on the site of a former sugar cane plantation in La Vallee in St Kitts later this year. The resort will have 70 villas with private plunge pools, and they will be built using sustainable and repurposed materials.
St Kitts' Ministry of Tourism has announced that the island will be the first in the Caribbean to feature a Six Senses resort. The premier brand will open a five-star beach resort on the island in 2021 with a set of 70 private pool villas, a luxury spa, and unique facilities blending into the landscape and overlooking the ocean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...