Since it began in 2011, the Sharjah Light Festival has been brightening up Arabian nights in the UAE during the month of February. This year, the tradition approaches once more with amazing 3D shows, performances by talented local artists and an exciting parade that will run through some of the city’s most astounding architectures and attractions.
The conception for the Waterfront City project in the UAE's Sharjah was recently unveiled at the Cityscape Global conference. With a host of features from a water theme park to shopping malls, luxury hotels and restaurants the project is expected to generate a lot of interest in Sharjah among holidaymakers in the coming years.
The Sheraton Sharjah Beach Hotel Resort and Spa is scheduled to open to guests next month in the United Arab Emirates. The luxury hotel has 349 guest rooms and suites, and a range of facilities including two infinity pools, Shine Spa for Sheraton, a Sheraton Fitness Centre, Kids Club and several gourmet restaurants.
Action Hotels has opened the Premier Inn Sharjah in the Middle East. The luxury hotel was originally scheduled to open last year but it was delayed due to power issues. It officially opened to guests last week in the heart of Sharjah, with 168 guest rooms and facilities including a gym, a restaurants and a coffee shop.
Quickly gaining popularity as a fascinating holiday spot, Sharjah is becoming the next Arabian destination as the emirate reported an 11% tourism growth in the first half of the year when compared against last year's figures.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Free Platinum Half Board with drinks. Book by 31 January!
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- Kids and Teens Stay Free
- Ideal resort for family fun
- Up to $2,500 Resort Credit
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
*Up to $2,500 Resort Credit* *Book by 31st January 2019* Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...