The number of international visitor numbers in Ras Al Khaimah have increased by 14 percent in the first six months of 2018, according to figures from the Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA). The emirate continues to be an emerging tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its breath-taking landscapes and exhilarating adventure activities.
Ras Al Khaimah in the UAE plans to further expand its adventure tourism offering following a recent 14% increase in visitors to the region. The emirate will add a new zip line to its mountain zip wire Jebel Jais Flight, as well as opening a luxury mountain camp, a survival training academy and hiking and mountain biking trails in 2018.
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA) has revealed that it is offering complimentary airport transfers between Dubai Airport and Ras Al Khaimah over the coming summer months. The RAK Shuttle service will provide free wireless internet, bottles of water, and maps, so passengers can enjoy a stress-free start to their holiday in the emirate.
One to One Hotels and Resorts has rebranded a hotel in Ras Al Khaimah and added it to its collection. The Abu Dhabi-based hotel company has taken over a hotel in the city centre and rebranded it as One to One Mughal Suites. The boutique property has 45 suites, plus restaurants, cafes, and an outdoor swimming pool, and guests are within walking distance to the beach.
The Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA) has announced it is planning to develop a new luxury sustainable camp on the highest mountain in the United Arab Emirates, Jebel Jais. The mountain retreat will use state-of-the-art technology to conserve water and energy and minimise waste. The tourism authority is in final talks with hotel operators.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...