The number of international visitor numbers in Ras Al Khaimah have increased by 14 percent in the first six months of 2018, according to figures from the Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA). The emirate continues to be an emerging tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its breath-taking landscapes and exhilarating adventure activities.
Ras Al Khaimah in the UAE plans to further expand its adventure tourism offering following a recent 14% increase in visitors to the region. The emirate will add a new zip line to its mountain zip wire Jebel Jais Flight, as well as opening a luxury mountain camp, a survival training academy and hiking and mountain biking trails in 2018.
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA) has revealed that it is offering complimentary airport transfers between Dubai Airport and Ras Al Khaimah over the coming summer months. The RAK Shuttle service will provide free wireless internet, bottles of water, and maps, so passengers can enjoy a stress-free start to their holiday in the emirate.
One to One Hotels and Resorts has rebranded a hotel in Ras Al Khaimah and added it to its collection. The Abu Dhabi-based hotel company has taken over a hotel in the city centre and rebranded it as One to One Mughal Suites. The boutique property has 45 suites, plus restaurants, cafes, and an outdoor swimming pool, and guests are within walking distance to the beach.
The Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA) has announced it is planning to develop a new luxury sustainable camp on the highest mountain in the United Arab Emirates, Jebel Jais. The mountain retreat will use state-of-the-art technology to conserve water and energy and minimise waste. The tourism authority is in final talks with hotel operators.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...