Radisson Hotel Group recently unveiled plans for two new properties in Oman, the Radisson Hotel Apartments, Muscat Hills, and Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Apartments, Salalah. The new properties will bring the group’s total number of properties in the Middle East to 84.
Several of Oman's most well-known hotels recently came together to participate in a food cart race in Darsait. The event was held in commemoration of World Food Day. More than 1,000 members of hotel teams filled 145 boxes with food products to be donated to charity.
Millennium Hotels and Resorts has just added its fourth property in Oman with the opening of the new Millennium Resort Salalah. Found in the Al Saada district of Northern Salalah, the new 285-room luxury resort is a modern urban hotel, only a few kilometres from the beach and featuring top facilities like a river pool, kids playground area, a spa and a large ballroom with capacity for up to 1,000 people.
Oman Air has unveiled its new premium amenities on long-haul flights between Europe and the Asia Pacific region. The award-winning national airline of Oman will provide a luxury Business Class Amouage amenity kit for travellers in Business Class. This will include hand and body moisturiser, face cream, a sleeping eyeshade, shaving razor, and a Colgate dental kit.
One of Oman's most luxurious properties, Al Bustan Palace is finally ready to start welcoming visitors again after undergoing renovation works. According to designers who took part in the project that included upgrading guest rooms and remodelling some structures, the hotel is set to reopen in October 2018.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Free Platinum Half Board with drinks. Book by 31 January!
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- Kids and Teens Stay Free
- Ideal resort for family fun
- Up to $2,500 Resort Credit
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
*Up to $2,500 Resort Credit* *Book by 31st January 2019* Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...