Oman Air has unveiled its new premium amenities on long-haul flights between Europe and the Asia Pacific region. The award-winning national airline of Oman will provide a luxury Business Class Amouage amenity kit for travellers in Business Class. This will include hand and body moisturiser, face cream, a sleeping eyeshade, shaving razor, and a Colgate dental kit.
One of Oman's most luxurious properties, Al Bustan Palace is finally ready to start welcoming visitors again after undergoing renovation works. According to designers who took part in the project that included upgrading guest rooms and remodelling some structures, the hotel is set to reopen in October 2018.
During a recent ceremony, the Al Husn Resort & Spa relaunched as a separate resort after splitting from the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, of which it was a part of until now. The glitzy launch ceremony was attended by important members of the region's tourism industry and introduced attendants to the new luxury hideaway, providing an intimate experience for discerning guests seeking superior comforts in a peaceful environment.
The Kempinski Hotel Muscat has reopened to guests, three years after its scheduled opening. Formerly known as Kempinski The Wave, the hotel has been renovated with design led by Woods Bagot which reflects traditional Omani hospitality and has been inspired by Old Muscat destinations. The hotel has 310 guest rooms and suites, as well as ten restaurants, a health club and a spa.
A brand new attraction for adrenaline lovers has just begun welcoming visitors in Oman's Jabal Al Akhdar Resort. The lavish hotel now offers the possibility of signing up for a unique mountain hike that includes 200 metres of "via ferrata", views of an amazing canyon below and two zip-lines for the ultimate rush. The extreme excursion is suitable for beginners and advanced climbers alike.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...