W Hotels is making its debut in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's vibrant capital. The new and lavish property, situated within steps of the iconic Petronas Towers, will offer guests a mix of exquisite services and unique cultural experiences, with special focus on the country's diverse history and traditions.
Renowned boutique beach resort The Datai on the Malaysian island of Langkawi has honoured the first graduates of its Investing in People initiative offering certified hospitality training to its staff. The hotel has been closed for refurbishment and is scheduled to reopen in September 2018.
Swiss-based hotel management company, Movenpick Hotels & Resorts recently debuted in Malaysia's capital. The ultra-modern five-star property situated close to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) began welcoming visitors this month. In an attempt to attract large number of guests, the hotel is offering special opening rates and perks.
Tourism Malaysia recently announced an app designed specifically for tourists in the country. My Tourist Assist (MyTA) gives travellers the ability to send for emergency services and to alert family members of their safety. The app can be downloaded from Google Play and App Store.
Award-winning boutique beach resort The Datai Langkawi on the Malaysian island of Langkawi is undergoing a complete revamp taking 10 months and costing more than £40 million pounds. The luxury resort is already offering a preview of its new look ahead of its official reopening in July 2018.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...