W Hotels is making its debut in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's vibrant capital. The new and lavish property, situated within steps of the iconic Petronas Towers, will offer guests a mix of exquisite services and unique cultural experiences, with special focus on the country's diverse history and traditions.
Renowned boutique beach resort The Datai on the Malaysian island of Langkawi has honoured the first graduates of its Investing in People initiative offering certified hospitality training to its staff. The hotel has been closed for refurbishment and is scheduled to reopen in September 2018.
Swiss-based hotel management company, Movenpick Hotels & Resorts recently debuted in Malaysia's capital. The ultra-modern five-star property situated close to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) began welcoming visitors this month. In an attempt to attract large number of guests, the hotel is offering special opening rates and perks.
Tourism Malaysia recently announced an app designed specifically for tourists in the country. My Tourist Assist (MyTA) gives travellers the ability to send for emergency services and to alert family members of their safety. The app can be downloaded from Google Play and App Store.
Award-winning boutique beach resort The Datai Langkawi on the Malaysian island of Langkawi is undergoing a complete revamp taking 10 months and costing more than £40 million pounds. The luxury resort is already offering a preview of its new look ahead of its official reopening in July 2018.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...