Swiss-Belhotel International, a worldwide hospitality chain, recently opened its first property in Serang, which is located in Banten, the westernmost province of Java, Indonesia. The new hotel is located in a business park in the city and is within easy reach of the important cities of Cilegon and Karawaci.
Rich Horner, an English diver settled in Indonesia, recently filmed alarming images of what appears to be an underwater dump near Bali. Littered with hundreds of plastic bottles and bags, the formerly pristine waters of Nusa Penida looked heavily polluted. This contamination proves a truly unsettling issue for Indonesia's nature and tourism.
Hotel management company Swiss-Belhotel International has announced plans to dramatically expand its budget Zest brand across Indonesia, potentially opening another 13 hotels in the country within the next three years and thus almost tripling its Indonesia portfolio.
The Ayana Resort & Spa, Bali has officially opened its Kuba Beach Club in a secluded white sand cove set against the limestone cliffs. The venue has been inspired by the elements of the island and its design features rooftops made with lontar leaves, a traditional wooden bar, and it has been built using natural materials including shell, wood, bamboo and stone.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay in Indonesia has opened its doors to guests after an extensive refurbishment programme. The luxury resort closed for two years to transform its beachfront pool villas and facilities. The property’s 147 villas are divided into seven “village squares" with a dedicated village chief to offer an upscale experience for guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Enjoy unlimited luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes and water sports
- A five-star retreat beautifully positioned on the soft white sands of Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana
- Book now and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front Room
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...