Going a step further in their efforts to be environmentally sustainable, the True Blue Bay Resort in Grenada is building a collection of 22 eco-friendly, completely self-sustaining cocoa pod rooms and suites that are expected to be ready to welcome guests by January 2019.
The Silversands Grenada hotel looks set to open to guests in November now, according to a recent update from the property. The luxury Caribbean hotel was originally scheduled to launch in spring this year, then it was postponed until this summer. The hotel will be spread across two buildings on the island's famous Grand Anse Beach, and it will have 43 suites and nine residential villas.
The American Academy of Hospitality Sciences (AAHS) has once again bestowed Grenada's Spice Island Beach Resort with a Six Star Diamond Award, a distinction the family-owned property is proud to receive for the fifth consecutive year.
The anticipated opening of the Silversands Grenada hotel has been postponed because the property is still under construction. The luxury hotel was scheduled to open in the spring, but according to Jorge Collazo, the property's director of sales and marketing, it will now have its soft opening in the summer. The hotel on Grande Anse Beach has 43 suites and nine residential villas.
For much of the remainder of 2018, visitors can explore Grenada at a discounted rate. The island has launched a summer campaign that is designed to provide guests with value for money as well as the chance to experience all the island has to offer. The program will run from May 1 to October 31 of this year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Have a great time at the dreamy Impressive Resort and Spa Punta Cana
- Why not unwind and relax at the Wellness Centre and Spa offering a variety of massages and treatments
- Start your holiday from the perfect base on the fantastic El Cortecito Beach in Punta Cana
- Various facilities including a vast selection of day and night activities with something to suit all ages
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...