Luxury hotel operator Mandarin Oriental has revealed plans to open a new resort on Grand Cayman, the largest of the tropical Cayman Islands in the western Caribbean. Slated to open in 2021, the new 100-room beachfront resort will be the company's second hotel in the Caribbean.
The island of Grand Cayman will host a brand new festival in 2019. The Kaaboo Cayman will make its debut on 15th and 16th February 2019 on the picturesque Seven Mile Beach and will be a mix of music, comedy, and entertainment. The line up so far includes Duran Duran, Bryan Adams, Counting Crows, Flo Rida, Sean Paul, Shaggy, Salt-N-Pepa, Wanda Sykes, and David Spade.
The Cayman Islands are already recording successful tourism numbers this year. According to preliminary numbers from the Department of Tourism, the island nation received 39,185 stayover visitors in January, which was a 23.87 percent increase compared to the same month in 2017. It was the country's most successful January ever, and the eighth consecutive month of record-breaking growth.
The Cayman Islands are once again preparing for the annual Pirates Week Festival. From 9th to 13th November, the beautiful islands will be transformed into a swarm of fun and excitement for participants of all ages. The amazing entertainment and cultural activities are looking to commemorate the event’s upcoming 40th Anniversary.
Kimpton's first Caribbean property, Seafire, is now open in Grand Cayman. Located on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach, the resort takes its name from the beach's well-known sunsets. The resort features 266 guest rooms and suites, with most overlooking the Caribbean. There are also 62 residential units with full access to Seafire's numerous amenities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...