Jade Resort Residences and Beach Club Costa Rica Appoints New President
Angelo Fernandes is the new president that has been appointed to manage the introduction of the new Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, which is currently under development.
A new president has been appointed for Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Agnelo Fernandes will oversee the introduction of the luxury resort, which is currently under development, and will be responsible for the, sales, marketing, development and finance of the new lifestyle brand which is looking to attract many travellers from all over the world on their Costa Rica holidays.
Fernandes has over 20 years experience within the luxury hotel and hospitality sector including roles in finance, brand marketing and operations, making him an ideal president for the luxury hotel and resort.
Lead developer of the Jade project, Dan Dykgraaf, said:
"My partners and I are thrilled to have Agnelo Fernandes join our team for his calibre of talent and the depth of experience he brings to build our brand and oversee the first development of its kind under that brand. Beyond his industry experience, we value his business acumen and immense passion for unique projects such as ours that are defined by their brand and exotic locations. We're excited for what he brings to the launch of the first Jade project in Costa Rica and to future growth in other international destinations."
The new resort and residence will provide some of the most luxury Costa Rica hotels and accommodation in the region, and with the Manuel Anotonio National Park on one side, and views of the Pacific Ocean on the other side, visitors on their Costa Rica holidays will experience the ultimate luxury hotel experience.
Fernandes has worked with a number of reputable companies within the hotel industry including Starwood, Sonesta Hotel and Suites, Rex Resorts, and more recently Canyon Ranch Miami Beach. Fernandes was also awarded the Caribbean Hotel Association Sales Person of the Year 1995.
Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club Costa Rica will provide guests on holidays in Costa Rica with an upmarket resort including 190 designer condo-style residences in a hotel tower, 50 luxury residences, a Latin European restaurant, a private ocean front beach club with a luxury pool with panoramic views of the ocean, 6000 square feet of meeting space, a fitness suite, a luxury spa, a range of activities, and a lobby with a 40ft stunning waterfall.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all its gems on this in-depth tour with a fabulous beach stay at the end
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
With shimmering white beaches and lush tropical jungle, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is the perfect getaway for the...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your eyes to new experiences as you venture to Costa Rica for a...
With a good choice of amenities and perfect location, Occidental Tamarindo is a brilliant holiday choice for families...