Great Shopping on Dubai Holidays Enhanced by Ramadan Offers
The Dubai Shopping Festival Office has launched for the first time the "Ramadan in Dubai" campaign to highlight shopping promotions during the holy month. This comes as a great new incentive for avid shoppers taking Dubai holidays
To celebrate the holy festivities of the month, The Dubai Shopping Festival Office has launched an initiative to offer frequent shoppers with a range of exclusive promotions during Ramadan. With this new campaign they also hope to entice shopping tourists that come on a Dubai holiday shopping spree encouraging them to spend to their heart's content with the great seasonal offers available. The new advertising campaign created under the name of “Ramadan in Dubai” has been designed with a unique logo that many retailers around the emirate will feature and display on their shops as participants of the campaign.
Long known as the shopping holiday destination of the Gulf, the Dubai shopping holiday experience is about to take a new level with the many Ramadan offers starting during this holy month, which seek to highlight the shopping element of any Dubai holiday as well as generating more spending from home shoppers.
Many retailers all around Dubai have begun displaying the “Ramadan in Dubai” logo together with the purposely-created Point of Sale material consisting of danglers and posters bearing the “Ramadan Kareem” greeting. To share the festive spirit of the occasion to fasters and non-faster visitors on a Dubai holiday, this special campaign aims to spread the cheer of the season with exclusive promotions available to shoppers only during Ramadan. The advertising campaign has been devised to complement efforts by Dubai’s retail sector during the festive month and comes as an encouraging push for those avid shoppers in search of a unique spending opportunity on a Dubai holiday.
As Laila Suhail, Chief Executive Officer of DSF (Dubai Shopping Festival) Office points out, “As we are all aware, Ramadan is an important season during which all retailers organize innovative promotions to attract shoppers. ‘Ramadan in Dubai’ was designed to complement the efforts of the retail sector in Dubai during the holy month.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...