Taj Exotica's first Dubai hotel coming soon in 2010
India's Taj Exotica hotel brand is now proud to present its first Dubai hotel which is set to be finished by 2010. Construction is already well under way and the hotel's is being modelled after the ancient Indian palaces
One of India's most famous and prestigious hotel brands, the Taj Exotica is proud to present its new addition in the Middle East with its first Dubai hotel. Set for completion in 2010 construction for this new most exclusive of Taj resorts is already well under way.
With opulent decor and ultra refined accommodation in the form of 228 beautifully appointed luxury rooms and 34 suites that come with world-class luxuries and will offer uninterrupted views of the azure waters; this exceptional new Dubai hotel is made to resemble the greatness and decadence of royal Indian palaces with a castle-like exterior and immaculate lavish interiors. From splendid deluxe rooms to palatial residential suites there is a sense of elegance and tranquillity encompassing the entire hotel and its adjacent grounds.
Truly grand with its majestic and imposing facade, the new Taj Exotica Resort and Spa in Dubai has been modelled on the lavish palaces of ancient India, being brilliantly designed to highlight and complement the natural beauty of its breathtaking location at Palm Jumeirah.
Located along the crescent of the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah this new Dubai hotel is being hailed as a new wonder of the world, as this marvellous piece of construction will be visible from space and is just a few minutes away from the bustling city of Dubai.
This new and plush 5* Dubai hotel will offer a host of world class facilities with the addition of the internationally renowned Jiva Spa, which will become the largest spa in the Middle East and one of the most exclusive in the region; to really give guests that added sense of wellbeing during an indulging Dubai holiday.
With choices of gourmet cuisine, a wide range of water sports to be enjoyed at the nearby adjacent beaches and located in proximity to enormous shopping malls and a variety of aquariums and theme parks, the new Taj Exotica Resort and Spa will make for one of the most exclusive Dubai holiday destinations; coming soon in 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai's iconic...
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm, and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...