Amilla Fushi in Maldives to host Rita Ora NYE Performance
The Amilla Fushi resort in the Maldives has announced it will host an exclusive performance from pop star Rita Ora this New Year’s Eve. The British performer will sing some of her global hits during the festive celebrations ahead of her world tour. The luxury resort will also host performances from The Fuel Girls and the lead singer of B*witched Edele Lynch Wear.
The Amilla Fushi resort has revealed its line-up for New Year’s Eve. The luxury property will host a performance from British pop star Rita Ora.
The upscale resort in the Maldives will host a night of entertainment with shows from pyro performers The Fuel Girls and lead singer of B*witched Edele Lynch Wear. Rita Ora will perform ahead of the start of her Phoenix World Tour.
Famous for her hits including "Let You Love Me", "Anywhere", "How We Do" and "Poison", Rita Ora has risen to fame globally over the last few years. She was a judge on the UK version of the BBC TV series The Voice and released her first album in 2012.
During the festive season, guests staying at Amilla Fushi will be able to enjoy a fun-packed programme of activities and entertainment. The New Year’s Eve performances will be open to all guests at no extra charge, and there will be plenty of festive culinary delights in store. There will be themed nights at Bazaar restaurant, unique dining experiences in the Mystique Garden, and handcrafted sushi led by chef Hiro Nakamura in the overwater restaurant, Feeling Koi.
Young footballers can enjoy a four-day festive training camp at the resort led by Australian football icon and former Everton player Tim Cahill. The camp is open to children aged between 5 and 16 years, and they will learn new skills on the resort’s full-size football pitch.
Amilla Fushi is a luxurious resort that is located 30 minutes by seaplane from Male International (Velana International) Airport. The island retreat boasts 59 villas that sit over the turquoise waters, are nestled in the treetops of perch on the white sand shores of the island. There are also eight upscale four to eight-bedroom Beach Residences, which are perfect for large groups and families.
The resort’s dining venues boast picturesque settings and gourmet cuisine. As well as Felling Koi and Bazaar, the resort has the gourmet café and deli The Emperor General Store, and The Wine Shop & Cellar Door.
Guest of all ages can enjoy luxury facilities at the island getaway. These include a swimming pool, the Javvu Spa with a range of pampering treatments and therapies, and The Sultan’s Village Kids’ Club.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity
- Try snorkelling, scuba diving and more
- Stay in luxurious bungalows
- Excellent choice of for both dining and drinking
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Try the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from Oriental flavours to Mediterranean delights
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
The Sun Island is located on the Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives, which is one of the most sublime coastal...