The Holiday Place featured in "The Future 100" list by JWT Intelligence
J.Walters Thompson Intelligence's annual "The Future 100" list mentions The Holiday Place as an innovative travel company behind the Generation Z Travel Index, an article that delves into what motivates this new generation of travellers. The publication, which specialises in identifying and giving visibility to the world's most up-and-coming trends and innovative companies, start-ups and media channels.
Looking ahead at what 2019 will bring in terms of technological developments and consumer trends, The Future 100 report by JWT Intelligence lists 100 up-and-coming issues in pop culture and socio-economic and political trends a, touching on topics that range from motherhood, and how it's being re-branded with more raw and real portrayals, to Xennial politicians, the cutting-edge museums of the future, reframing masculinity and the backlash of Instagram. It also delves into aspects of technology and innovation, travel and hospitality, brand and marketing, food and drink, beauty, retail, luxury, health and lifestyle with dedicated sections spanning 10 to 20 pages.
Opening the travel and hospitality section of the report, at number 23 and under the heading "Gen Z Travellers", The Holiday Place is mentioned as a UK tour operator who, in October 2018 published the Generation Z Travel Index, an online article that lists key factors motivating the Generation Z travellers of today.
Our well curated article, which we're very proud of, has been taken as reference not just for The Future 100 report in their effort to illustrate the future's up-and-coming trends and most innovative travel companies, The Holiday Place being one of them as the author of the article, but also by other travel brands looking to tap into the needs of Generation Z travellers and cater to the authenticity and sustainability they look for when planning holidays and real, raw travel experiences.
The Holiday Place is a leading travel company that has not only recognised the trends and desires of today's evolving, more discerning than ever travellers, but who also works hard every day to meet those needs and provide the best holiday experience every time. Commenting on this mention, Sergio Garcia-Gonzalez, The Holiday Place's Head of Marketing and IT said:
"We are very proud that our article got mentioned in The Future 100, it is very important for us to understand they way that the new generations research and consume travel, what is important to them and how they find satisfaction with these kind of experiences."
Without further ado, we encourage you to browse through The Future 100 report to see how the world is evolving from consumers' point of view and how it is consumers who are transforming and dictating how brands and companies develop and adjust their products to adapt to an often rapidly changing target audience.
In the meantime, we at The Holiday Place continue to strive to make our travel experiences more competitive, flexible and sustainable than ever while providing the best value for money. And that's a promise!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...