Hilton to launch three new resorts in the Caribbean
Hilton Hotels and Resorts has partnered with Playa Hotels & Resorts in the Caribbean to bring three new beachside all-inclusive resorts into its portfolio, located in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. The Hilton Playa del Carmen is an all-suite adults-only resort, while the Hilton La Romana is split into two hotels – one adults-only and another dedicated to families.
Global hotelier Hilton has announced it will introduce three all-inclusive beach resorts to the Caribbean region, with two opening in the Dominican Republic and another debuting in Playa del Carmen on Mexico’s Caribbean coast. As a result of an alliance with Playa Hotels & Resorts, the company’s portfolio will now include the Hilton Playa del Carmen, an adults-only Hilton La Romana and a family-focused Hilton La Romana next door.
Hilton Playa Del Carmen, an All-inclusive Resort features 500 suites with private balconies and terraces overlooking the palm-lined beaches of Mexico’s Caribbean coast. The upscale, adults-only resort is steps away from Playa del Carmen’s Fifth Avenue and provides a wide variety of leisure offerings, including 10 restaurants and a state-of-the-art spa.
The resort specializes in weddings and couples’ getaways with an on-site Romance Concierge and professional wedding specialists. With almost 8,000 square feet of flexible event space, it can accommodate up to 700 guests.
Another adults-only resort, Hilton La Romana, an All-inclusive Adult Resort, has joined the Hilton family, featuring 344 spacious suites, four pools and a state-of-the-art spa in a prime location beside one of the Dominican Republic’s tropical white sand beaches. Close to four champion golf courses, with an on-site casino and eight lounges and bars, it has extensive leisure offerings for guests to enjoy.
Next door, the 412-room Hilton La Romana, an All-inclusive Family Resort is designed to entertain the whole family with plenty of activities on offer, including tennis, beach volleyball, snorkelling and scuba diving. Kids are looked after at the Explorer’s Club, which provides daily programming, including arts and crafts and big screen movies on the beach. For teens, the resort has the Core Zone Club offering entertainment and nightly events. The complex also features expansive pools, a pristine beach and five different dining venues.
Playa Hotels & Resorts’ chief operating officer, Alex Stadlin, said:
“We could not be more excited about these resorts joining the Hilton Hotels & Resorts portfolio. Upon completion, these newly remodelled and enhanced resorts will combine the strength and backing of one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brands, with prime beach-front locations, and Playa’s award-winning Service from the Heart.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...