BodyHoliday St Lucia reopens to guests following $20 million refurbishment project
The BodyHoliday resort on the island of St Lucia has reopened to guests, following its multi-million-dollar refurbishment programme. The resort is preparing to celebrate its 30th anniversary, and the renovations included upgraded accommodation, the addition of two new luxury villas, renovated restaurants, and remodelled changing rooms in the wellness centre.
The BodyHoliday resort in St Lucia has reopened to guests, after an extensive renovation project. The luxury resort closed in July 2018 to undergo a $20 million refurbishment ahead of its 30th anniversary.
The luxury wellness and fitness resort is located in Castries in St Lucia. The adults-only property caters for those seeing an experience to improve their physical and mental wellbeing.
"We approached the refurbishment of BodyHoliday with the overall goal to further deliver on our promise to 'change people's lives, one person at a time."
Explained Andrew Barnard, the Deputy Managing Director of BodyHoliday. Mr Barnard continued:
"Upgrades to guest rooms and our dining venues were completed to enhance the wellness experience for guests and help them better achieve their wellness goals."
The renovation programme included the upgrade of 76 Luxury Ocean View guest rooms. Each room now features a lighter colour palette, new bay windows and new beds. There are also surround-sound USB speakers where guests can link up their own music, eco-friendly air conditioning systems, and bathrooms have been fitted with tropical rainfall showers.
The resort has added two luxury villas, Villa Lara and Villa Calypso, both featuring an apartment and a junior suite. The apartments boast a master bedroom and walk-in closet, a private pool with a sundeck, a terrace and an outdoor dining room. The junior suite has a private balcony and a master bedroom.
Other refurbishments include transformed restaurants including Tao, the Asian-fusion restaurant, which has a new outdoor deck, a remodelled entrance, and an open-air set of stairs which lead up to the restaurant. A wine cellar has also been added to the dining room. In the resort’s Deli restaurant, there is a new sushi counter and juice bar.
The resort’s wellness centre underwent significant refurbishments in 2017. As part of this year’s transformation, some facilities in the spa were updated, including a remodelling of changing rooms.
During their stay at BodyHoliday St Lucia, guests can relax their mind, body and soul. There are a number of activities to take part in, including scuba diving in crystal clear waters, sailing, snorkelling, kayaking, wind surfing, nature walks, fencing, cycling, golf, archery, and tennis. Guests can unwind with relaxing yoga and meditation sessions, while the spa offers tailor-made therapies and treatments.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Check into Coco Palm hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of Rodney Bay and minutes walk from Reduit Beach
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
- Colonial-style resort featuring French Creole decor
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- All Inclusive beachfront resort
- Save up to 35% off on all room types
- Family-friendly resort with a Kids' Club
A perfect escape designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Free Room upgrade to a Verandah Suite when booking a Premium Garden View for selected dates
- Free Double Room upgrade to a Luxury Beachfont Suite when booking a Verandah Suite for selected dates
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
- Savings of up to 55% off all room types for Summer 2019 when booking before 28th February 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Savings of up to 45% for stays until 2020 now extended
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Starfish St. Lucia Resort offers jaw dropping views of...
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is a premium all inclusive resort that is built to usher guests into complete relaxation....
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday St Lucia at the Bay Gardens Hotel. This is where Mother Nature brings out her...
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Marigot Beach Club And Dive Resort is ideally situated in a very secluded area on the island and offers amazing views to...