Planet Hollywood Beach Resort makes its debut in Costa Rica
A new five-star resort from lifestyle brand Planet Hollywood has opened its doors on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica is the brand’s first all-inclusive resort and features 294 luxury suites, a signature spa and a clutch of restaurants and bars combining the company’s signature Hollywood memorabilia with a design sympathetic to the hotel’s tropical surroundings.
The first ever all-inclusive resort by lifestyle brand Planet Hollywood debuted this October 2018 in the increasingly-popular Central American destination of Costa Rica. The new Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica brings 294 luxury suites, seven restaurants and six bars to the Pacific coast of Costa Rica’s Papagayo Peninsula.
Set on a forested hillside, the property aims to offer guests a “Vacation like a Star” experience. Its suites are furnished with exclusive Phabulous Beds with hand-crafted custom mattresses and bedding, and its restaurants and six bars feature infusions from around the world. The resort’s grounds also encompass two serene swimming pools plus a Splash Zone for kids, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and the PH Spa.
The new five-star resort offers guests a curated list of PH Experiences – excursions to discover the wonders of the Papagayo Gulf, from visiting life-like dinosaurs in an open-air jungle environment, to sailing and snorkelling in the Pacific Ocean. The new Stars Kids Club looks after young guests with fun and educational experiences such as Planet Hollywood TV, Walk of Fame Scavenger Hunt, Starlets Hall of Fame Party and more.
Reflecting the Planet Hollywood brand, the resort is decorated with authentic Hollywood memorabilia and features the Your Soundtrack music program where guests can choose a music theme to create the soundtrack of their vacation.
Other brand offerings include the Main Event Guarantee allowing guests to catch all major events in real time, Plugged In, providing unlimited resort-wide Wi-Fi, and Star Class delivering exclusive amenities and extraordinary service. The property is also home to the exclusive PH Shop, stocking branded merchandise, souvenirs and travel essentials.
The new resort’s General Manager Jonathan Iriarte said:
“It's been an amazing journey leading my all-star cast of employees to prepare for the grand opening of Planet Hollywood Beach Resort in Costa Rica. With the perfect line-up of features, we can confidently say that our guests will receive the full Vacation Like A Star experience.”
Planet Hollywood Beach Resort will join hotel group Blue Diamond Resort’s portfolio of 38 properties across the Caribbean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- All-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...