Island Lux Beach Park, new resort in Jamaica's most loved beach park
Jamaica now boasts a new resort, the Island Lux Beach Park, which is located along Longbay Negril. The resort offers numerous amenities, as well as plenty of opportunities for recreation and sports. And for pure relaxation, it's hard to beat; the resort is situated along a seven-mile-long stretch of pristine beach.
Island Lux is a newly developed lifestyle privately-owned Jamaican company that offers everything visitors need in one location, "the beach". The company offers the finest beverage and food services while promoting top quality entertainment that speaks to what the country represents as a people.
Island Lux Beach Park is the only location in Jamaica and the Caribbean that boasts all the different dishes that represent the culture and spice of the Jamaican people. These dishes are presented with a genuine smile and warm Jamaican hospitality. Whether it is Little Ochie Seafood, Pimentoz Jerk, The Gallery Restaurant, the beach park’s restaurants will feed your soul or cool you down by the side of the beach.
Island Lux Beach Park is situated on 5.5 acres of prime land in Longbay Negril. The park is located on a lovely seven-mile stretch of pristine beach, which features more than a quarter mile of direct access to the Caribbean Sea for the park’s guests.
The use of natural mature wood from all over the island sets the tone of architecture which is one of a rustic, organic, laid-back yet stylish setting with attention to detail. Charming pavilions with thatched roofs blend into the picturesque tropical setting. The use of biodegradable wood, calabash and bamboo plate settings, as well as other recyclable materials ties in with the natural atmosphere and makes this property green.
The beach club offers numerous amenities for guests, including the Devon House Ice Cream & Beach House Sweet Eats pavilion with seating for 50. The Juice=Yes Juice Bar offers fresh and natural juices and fresh seasonal local fruits and has all day service. There is a children’s play area for families, numerous water sports, as well as a rental facility to rent any equipment needed for sports and recreation. Watercrafts, such as catamarans, speed boats, tour boats, and fishing boats are available for rent. The resort also boasts an entertainment zone with a stage for live performances.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa offers a dream holiday
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Complimentary Transfers included from Kingston or Montego Bay Airport
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free plus upto 23% off on all room types
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights ....
The Hilton Rose Hall is a five-star establishment in this area that sits strategically between the beautiful Blue...
Get ready to experience a fully-inclusive holiday like no other. Beautifully positioned on the powdery soft sands of...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...