Legacy Yen Tu - MGallery by Sofitel now open in the mountains of Vietnam
MGallery recently opened a new property in Vietnam, the Legacy Yen Tu. Located in the Yen Tu mountains, the property is dedicated to offering guests a luxury experience dedicated to wellness in a serene environment.
According to legend, a hermit monk An Ky Sinh travelled to Yen Tu mountain in search of medicinal herbs during pre-Buddhism times some two thousand years ago. Since then, the mountain has been regarded by the Vietnamese as a divine and sacred place.
The property was designed by Bill Bensley, a renowned designer of luxury resorts, and each of the 133 rooms at Legacy Yen Tu - MGallery is a reflection of heritage and spirituality. Built using ancient methodologies to emulate a peaceful way of life, the rooms feature the signature woodeninked slab traditionally used for calligraphy and an outdoor patio living area.
“Inspired by the ancient architectural design, Legacy Yen Tu, MGallery is a testament to Vietnam’s rich history. The property features handcrafted interior décor items with hand-made traditional materials to blend with its surrounding ambience.”
Explained Mr. Markus Hesse, Legacy Yen Tu - MGallery's General Manager.
Guests at the resort will be able to savour Vietnamese cuisine at the hotel’s Tho Quang Restaurant or enjoy drinks at Thien Tra Lobby Bar, which boasts stunning mountain views. For events, weddings and meetings, the ballroom at Legacy Yen Tu - Mgallery can host up to 800 guests.
The new hotel is also home to a wide range of leisure facilities, including the Tue Tinh Am Wellness that offers an open space for meditation, yoga and Truc Lam Zen practices.
MGallery is a chain of luxury resorts with properties in locations around the world. Each hotel in the collection is presented with a unique personality and story, experienced by guests through its architecture, interior design and services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable of...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
A short walk from the impressive Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon opera House, the stylish Muong Thanh Saigon...
Explore the rich heritage of Hanoi with a stay at the luxurious Golden Silk Boutique Hotel, ideally located in the...