Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet owner reveals plans for new Jade Sea Resort in St Lucia
The award-winning Jade Mountain resort in St Lucia could soon have a new sister resort. The owners of the luxurious Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet sister properties have revealed plans to develop the new Jade Sea resort. The new resort would be separated from Jade Mountain by a ridge, and it would face the Pitons and would be fully open on the south side, with 24 guest rooms and suites.
The owner of Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet resorts in St Lucia has revealed plan to develop a third property on the iconic location. Talks have been underway about the addition of the new luxurious Jade Sea resort.
Located on the hillside in Soufriere in St Lucia, separated from Jade Mountain by a ridge, the new Jade Sea resort would face the magnificent twin Piton Mountains. The property’s south side would be fully open, allowing for breezes and uninterrupted views in the 24 guest rooms or suites, like its sister properties.
"While Jade Sea is a fully conceptualised project, there is no actual timeline in place at this time to physically construct this new resort property. We are currently looking at finance models and ownership options for Jade Sea."
The luxurious guest rooms and suites would feature indoor and outdoor gardens, stone-clad walls and a private infinity-edge pool with a Jacuzzi spa. Each room would have triple-glazed glass-walled, air-conditioned, soundproofed inner room where guests can enjoy music on entertainment systems. There will be built-in fireplaces, dining and lounge areas, modern kitchens, and more than 3,000-square-feet of furnished indoor-outdoor living space with stunning views.
Jade Mountain is sculpted into the Soufriere hillside above its sister beach resort, Anse Chastanet on the tropical Caribbean island. The multi-award-winning hotel boasts 29-room spacious guest suites with bedrooms, living areas, and private infinity pools that glide into one another to form platforms that float out into the natural surroundings. Rooms feature locally-made wooden furniture, and are free from TVs, phones, radios to allow total relaxation for guests.
Anse Chastanet sits on a private estate of 600 beautiful acres of tropical land close to the sandy shores of two beaches with offshore reefs. It is the only resort on the island that boasts views of the both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains which jut out from the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
Holidaymakers can savour delicious, fresh food at the onsite dining venues, relax with a yoga session on the beach go kayaking in the sea, swim in the infinity pool, or enjoy a pampering treatment in the tranquil spa. Each of the 49 rooms at Anse Chastanet are individually designed to maximise the views of the Pitons or the sea, and are furnished with colourful fabrics and local wood. Twelve rooms sit at beach level in the tropical gardens while the others are perched on the cooler emerald-sloped hillside.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Thursday Night is Cocktail time, with the Manager's cocktail pary with complimentary rum punch. The hotel offers more weekly entertainment for you to enjoy
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- Complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Starfish St Lucia Resort
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guest's tastebuds
Go for a premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two worlds in one - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- Includes $1000 resort credit to be used in resort on spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Extended offer of up to 70% off on all room types plus up to 2 Kids stay and play FREE
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Enjoy an exclusive Complimentary Bottle of Mount Gay Rum and Picnic Tour when booking with The Holiday Place
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Discounted Rates on all room types with the Extended Summer Sale
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Starfish St. Lucia Resort offers jaw dropping views of...
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is a premium all inclusive resort that is built to usher guests into complete relaxation....
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday St Lucia at the Bay Gardens Hotel. This is where Mother Nature brings out her...
Take a break from all worries at the all-inclusive Coco Palm resort in St Lucia. Take advantage of the venue's excellent...