Voting has opened for the British Travel Awards 2018 with big prizes to be won!
It's official, the countdown to crown the best players in the UK holiday market has started as the British Travel Awards' website has opened its voting platform. It's up to holidaymakers to now decide who is worthy of the prestigious accolades by voting for their favourite travel company. From now until 30th Septembers travellers will be able to submit their vote online by filling a form, a step that automatically enters them in a draw to win some generous prizes.
It's that time of year again when the entire UK travel industry battles it out to win the most prestigious travel awards in the nation. Who decides? It's all ultimately down to the end consumer: you; the traveller, the holidaymaker to vote for your favourite UK travel company and help it scoop up one of the coveted titles.
The British Travel Awards' online voting platform is now open and from now until 30th September UK travellers can vote for their chosen travel company in a variety of categories, from airlines to hotels, travel agents, destinations and independent tour operators (like us!).
This year The Holiday Place is proud to have received, not one, not two, not three, but seven nominations in the following categories:
Best Family Holiday Company
Best Luxury Holiday Company
Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda
Best Holiday Company to the Indian Ocean
Best Holiday Company to Southeast Asia
Best Holiday Company to the Middle East
As ever, we're thrilled to have received so many nominations and hope our clients think us deserving of each of them. Which is why we want to kindly ask you to take the time and vote for us if you've enjoyed one (or more) of our holiday experiences and think we're worth it. In return, after filling the voting form online, you'll be automatically entered into a very generous prize draw, where you can win a variety of amazing holiday treats.
Just so you get an idea of what you could be rewarded with just for voting and making your opinion count, the British Travel Awards' Voters Prize Chest includes: £500 holiday vouchers, a spa break for four people, a seven-night villa holiday for two on Kefalonia, a Tigers and Taj Mahal Tour, a three-night luxury stay in Yorkshire, a £5,000 gift card for a villa holiday, a Taj Traveller India Tour, a pair of return flights to your choice of 200 destinations, a pair of return flights for European destinations, a mini-cruise for two people to Rotterdam, Amsterdam or Bruges, a five-star holiday on the Red Sea, a one-week sailing holiday for two, a seven-night stay catered chalet for two, a romantic Danube Cruise and a £3,000 villa holiday....and that's just the highlights!
If you're happy with the holidays and service we've provided you this year and want to let the world know how good our holidays are, please take a few minutes to vote for us here and then fill the TravelVision 2019 survey to double your chances of winning. You can vote in as many categories as you wish but only do so for the companies you have recently used or travelled with.
You have until midnight on Sunday 30th September to vote for your chosen UK holiday company and any votes registered after 23:59 will not be included in the final count. Winners will be revealed during a gala ceremony held in London on 28th November.
The British Travel Awards (BTA) is the largest consumer opinion platform of its kind in the UK and rewards the UK travel companies with the highest customer satisfaction levels. Through its online voting system, it gives travellers a voice and the chance to evaluate the performance of leisure travel and tourism providers in the UK.
Since its foundation in 2008, it has gone from strength to strength, crowning the travel companies considered the best in the industry. Just last year the British Travel Awards registered a growth of 8 per cent in the number of participants, with 359,634 people voting for their preferred holiday company in a period of 13 weeks, between July and September.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...