Best Western Premier Quang Binh to open in Vietnam in 2020
Best Western Hotels and Resorts has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for a new resort in Vietnam. The hotel group will operate the Best Western Premier Quang Binh in the coastal region of Dong Hoi. The property is scheduled to open in 2020, and will have 501 elegant guest rooms and suites with sea views. Facilities will include a restaurant, outdoor infinity pools, a lavish spa, children’s play area, and a modern fitness centre.
Best Western Hotels & Resorts will open a new property in Vietnam, after the group signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). Best Western Premier Quang Binh will be a beachfront resort and is scheduled to open in 2020.
Located on a stretch of coastline facing the East Sea in Dong Hoi, Vietnam, the upscale resort will have 501 guest rooms and suites with sea views. In-room amenities will include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, spacious bathrooms, and workspaces.
“Vietnam has over 3,400 km of coastline, much of which is only just opening up to tourism. With its dramatic landscapes and pristine seafront, Quang Binh is one of the country’s most spectacular provinces and looks set to become a highly desirable destination.”
Stated Olivier Berrivin, the Managing Director of International Operations - Asia at Best Western. Mr Berrivin also added:
“Best Western Premier Quang Binh is the latest in a series of major upscale properties for Best Western in Vietnam, which we have identified as a priority market. I am delighted with the quality of these projects, and the fact that we are now bringing international hospitality to exciting new parts of the country. The future is bright for Best Western in Vietnam.”
Best Western Premier Quang Binh will have two wings that will be connected by a glass sky bridge. The bridge will overlook the resort’s lagoon-style pools, sun decks, gardens and pristine beach.
The luxury beachfront resort’s facilities will include outdoor infinity pools, a full-service spa, a gourmet restaurant, children’s play area, and a modern fitness centre. There will also be a business centre, and meeting rooms for special celebrations and corporate events. Executive guests will have access to the Beach Club, where they can unwind with drinks and sea views.
The hotel will be part of a new mixed-use leisure complex which is being developed by FLC Quang Binh One Member Co. Ltd. The coastal development will have a marina, golf course, shops, restaurants and bars.
Dong Hoi is located in north-central Vietnam, and offers a 12-mile stretch of coastline with turquoise water and golden sand beaches. Holidaymakers can explore an array of fascinating attractions nearby, including the soaring sand dunes of Quang Phu Cat Hill, and Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site which is home to the largest cave in the world, Son Doong.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable of...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover the beauty of a superb Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...