Cap Maison in St Lucia Launches Four New Drinks Ahead of 10th Anniversary Celebrations
The luxurious Cap Maison in St Lucia will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and to mark the occasion, the resort has created four exclusive drinks. Using local ingredients, the resort has produced an exclusive ale, rum, rum punch and red wine. In October, the luxurious resort will host a special three-day event to celebrate a decade in business.
The Cap Maison Resort in St Lucia is getting ready to celebrate its 10th anniversary this year. To mark the special occasion, the luxury resort has created four new drinks to honour its heritage.
Using local ingredients, the lavish resort has produced four beverage products that will give guests a taste of St Lucia. Guests can savour the delicious flavours of the resort’s homemade rum, rum punch, ale and red wine.
The Cap Maison Solera Cask Rum
This 10-year-old rum has emerged after an onsite aging process in the cellar of Cap Maison. Distilled by St Lucia Distillers, the process involved using pot and column stills. The refined, clear spirit was aged in Old Port barrels, and then again in white oak medium tasting barrels using the Cap Maison’s renowned “Solera” aging system.
The rum has aromas of roasted Arabica coffee, leather, tobacco leaf and dried fruit. Its flavours are a mix of spice, chocolate and aged wood. The best way to enjoy this 43 per cent volume is neat or with one large ice cube.
The Solera Rum Punch
Using the same 10-year-old Aged Solera aging system as the cask rum, this delicious punch is made from a blend of 100 per cent St Lucian rums. Perfect for those hot summer days, the 60 per cent volume drink is made using fresh lime, cane sugar, solera rum and angostura bitters.
The Cap Maison Improper St. Lucian Ale
This craft ale is a partnership between the Antilla Brewing Company and has been created exclusively for Cap Maison. Using the Golden Apple, the unfiltered golden is a blend of malt, alcohol, and citric hops. Perfect for quenching thirst in the summer sun, this refreshing beverage is five percent volume.
Cap Maison’s 10th Anniversary House Red Wine for 2018
Cap Maison has teamed up with the South African wine producer in Stellenbosch, De Toren to produce this delicious red wine. Named Diversity, the wine is a Bordeaux blend of Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Malbec. Its flavours are rich with hints of fruit, oriental spice, and rose petal.
Cap Maison resort will host a special three-day event from 5th to 7th October 2018 to celebrate its 10th anniversary. Guests can enjoy a formal cocktail and dinner at The Cliff at Cap restaurant on the first night. On the main anniversary evening, there will be a dinner with a special menu, live band and rooftop party at The Naked Fishermen. The next day, guests can carry on the celebrations at the all-day beach party.
The luxury resort is located on the northern tip of St Lucia close to Rodney Bay. The family-run hotel boasts its very own white sand beach, and an array of lavish suites and villas with private balconies or terraces, and swimming pools. Facilities at the property include an infinity pool, garden pool, modern fitness centre, the Cliff at Cap restaurant, and the Naked Fisherman beachside dining venue.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Mega British Airways Sale - Upgrade to Premium from £349 and Club World from £1199 book before 24th Sep 2018
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Complimentary room upgrades available plus discount savings of upto 40% for 2018 and 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at the luxurious Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- Book 7 nights and get US$150 Resort Credit per room category per stay
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Save upto 32% off on all room types
- Complimentary activities available, non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- All Inclusive beachfront resort in Choc Bay with 6 restaurants, 6 bars and a cafe to choose from
- FLASH Sale still on with savings of up to £300 per person in all room types
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at St James's Club Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway at Rendezvous you and your loved one have always fantasised about with a stay on the...
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings out...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...