Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa Launches Promotion Ahead of World’s Most Luxurious Surfing Event
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa will host “the world’s most luxurious surfing event” this summer. The Surfing Champions Trophy will take place in August at the upscale resort, and guests can take advantage of the Surf, Spa and Save promotion. The offer includes a 60-minute massage at the spa, a trip day passes on the Four Seasons Explorer to view the surfing contest and cocktails with the surfing contestants.
If you’re looking to rub shoulders with surfing legends this summer, the Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa has launched the perfect promotion. The island resort will host “the world’s most luxurious surfing event” from 6th to 12 August 2018.
The Surfing Champions Trophy will take place at the luxury resort in the Maldives, and guests can enjoy an exclusive Surf, Spa and Save offer. The promotion allows them to mingle with the surfing contestants and enjoy the action up close.
The promotion includes a 15 percent discount off the room rate and a 60-minute massage at the resort’s Island Spa for two guests. Then, when the surfing contestants battle it out for the title, guests will receive two day passes onboard the Four Seasons Explorer vessel where they get close to the action of the Single, Double, Triple Fin and Grand Finale contests. VIP Tour cocktails allow guests to mingle with the six Surfing Champions contestants throughout the week of the competition in the nightly cocktail hour in the Sunset Lounge.
The Surf, Spa and Save promotion is available for stays from 3rd to 13th August 2018. Guests must book a minimum of four nights at the luxury resort to qualify for the offer.
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa is an island resort that is surrounded by the Indian Ocean and white sand beaches. The retreat has thatched-roof beach villas, over water villas, pavilions, and bungalows that sit directly on the beach perched above the sparkling lagoon. Accommodation is also available on the Four Seasons Explorer, an 11-cabin, three-deck catamaran. Whilst onboard, the go island-hopping and enjoy scuba diving excursions to sites and reefs across the azure Indian Ocean.
During their stay at the hotel, guests will have access to high-end facilities and service. These include a large freshwater swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, the Island Spa with lavish treatments, and a collection of dining venues and bars that boast gourmet cuisine and stunning ocean views. The Five-Star Gold Palm Dive Centre offers snorkelling and scuba diving activities, as well as trips to the crystal-clear waters of the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. There are also fun water sports, including sailing, catamaran cruises, kayaking, windsurfing, banana boating, parasailing, and water-skiing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- All meals, snacks and beverages included
- Rooms overlooking the ocean
- Relax on the secluded beach
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
The Sun Island is located on the Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives, which is one of the most sublime coastal...