One to One Mughal Suites Hotel Opens in Ras Al Khaimah
One to One Hotels and Resorts has rebranded a hotel in Ras Al Khaimah and added it to its collection. The Abu Dhabi-based hotel company has taken over a hotel in the city centre and rebranded it as One to One Mughal Suites. The boutique property has 45 suites, plus restaurants, cafes, and an outdoor swimming pool, and guests are within walking distance to the beach.
One to One Hotels and Resorts has added another hotel to its portfolio in the United Arab Emirates. The Abu Dhabi-based hotel group has opened the One to One Mughal Suites in Ras Al Khaimah.
The rebranded hotel sits in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah and has 45 elegant suites. Accommodation has modern features including flat-screen TVs, air conditioning and private balconies. The rooms also have full kitchens with microwaves and ovens.
The boutique hotel has facilities including an outdoor recreation area, a large outdoor swimming pool, free parking, and a spa and wellness centre. There are street food-style restaurants including the Liwan restaurant and Zajal Restaurant & Café with outdoor sheesha. Guests are also within walking distance to the beach.
“With its vibrant economy and thriving tourism sector, RAK is now a highly favourable market for the hospitality sector. The hotel is a great fit with the boutique brand in terms of room numbers, size and location, which make it the perfect base for business and leisure guests alike."
Stated Philippe Harb, the COO of One to One Resorts.
One to One Hotels and Resorts is a hotel group based in Abu Dhabi. The company is planning to open a further two hotels in Ras Al Khaimah in 2018, to expand and strengthen its portfolio in the Northern Emirates
Arslan Tahir Mian, the Managing Partner of Mughal Suites, commented:
"As an owning company, we’re new in the market and looking to strengthen our presence, so it was a natural fit to rebrand the boutique hotel to One to One Hotels & Resorts.”
Ras Al Khaimah has become a leading destination in the United Arab Emirates. The emirate is one of the region’s most exciting adventure destinations due to it magnificent natural landscapes. There are lush green plains, red sandy desert, winding creeks, and azure lagoons., and majestic mountains, including the highest mountain in the United Arab Emirates, Jebel Jais. With more than 64 kilometres of coastline, tourists will have a number of pristine white and golden sandy beaches to relax on.
Holidaymakers can take part in a variety of adventurous activities, such as dune bashing, mountain trekking up Jebel Jais, hiking through the valley of Wadi Khadeja, or sunset camel trails across the beautiful desert. Jebel Jais is also home to the world’s longest zip line, where thrill-seekers can fly above the mountainous terrain and soak up the sights whilst travelling at an exhilarating speed.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Dubai city break and All Inclusive Ras Al Khaimah Escape
- With amazing facilities and stunning views of downtown Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotels
- Choose to be as active or as chilled out as you like
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of every traveller
- With 650-meter private beach, 7 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relaxation in one of two luxury spas
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, the Hilton Al Hamra Beach...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...