St Lucia's The BodyHoliday closes for two months to undergo a $20 million renovation
Getting spruced up ahead of its 30th birthday, The BodyHoliday in St Lucia has announced a complete overhaul to its facilities after undergoing a $20 million refurbishment. The property, famous for its focus on the mental and physical well-being of its guests will be closing its doors in July and August to receive a complete makeover that will include room upgrades, new eco-friendly touches and updates to its wellness centre.
The BodyHoliday has recently announced it will be closing its doors from 1st July to 25th August in order to receive a $20 million refurbishment that will get the property ready to celebrate its 30th anniversary in style.
Just in time to mark the three decades of its revolutionary existence, The BodyHoliday will transform and upgrade all of its facilities as part of a multi-million-dollar renovation plan that seeks to refresh its image and make it all the more appealing to its long list of worldwide repeat guests.
From public spaces to back-of-the-house facilities and from guest rooms to all six restaurants, there won’t be an area of the resort that will be overlooked.
All 76 ocean view rooms will be fully renovated and redesigned, with a lighter and brighter colour scheme, new plush beds and new furniture. New artwork will decorate the walls and rooms will also be fitted with surround-sound USB speakers. Balconies will boast new tables and chairs as well as sliding glass door offering panoramic views.
Bathrooms will receive luxury rain showers while the decor will be refreshed to reflect the new light and airy ambience with which the rooms will be redecorated.
Ensuring guests get maximum sleep time, a new eco-friendly air conditioning system will be installed in all rooms, improving air quality and therefore positively impacting the quality of downtime.
As part of the renovation works, two new villas will be added - Villa Lara and Villa Calypso, both offering ample living room space in apartment-style accommodation plus a junior suite to be rented out separately or as a full unit for a more pampering, more intimate experience.
In case you’re wondering, the villas will be made up of a master bedroom with walk-in closet, pool with deck, outdoor dining room, verandah and terrace. The smaller junior suite will have a master bedroom, foyer and balcony.
Last but not least, the resort’s famous wellness centre, which already underwent renovations in 2017, will also receive attention with a series of updates, including the remodelling of changing facilities.
The BodyHoliday is arguably St. Lucia’s most revolutionary hotel and resort thanks to its all-encompassing well-being concept which focuses on different aspects of guests’ health and fitness, as well as ensuring a peaceful state of mind thanks to its numerous relaxing practices, from meditation to mindfulness, yoga and more.
Exclusively designed for adults only, The BodyHoliday truly lives up to its motto of:
“Give us your body for a week and we’ll give you back your mind.”
We await with baited breath what the new renovations will bring to this already outstanding beach resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at the luxurious Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- Book 7 nights and get US$150 Resort Credit per room category per stay
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Save upto 32% off on all room types
- Complimentary activities available, non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- All Inclusive beachfront resort in Choc Bay with 6 restaurants, 6 bars and a cafe to choose from
- FLASH Sale still on with savings of up to £300 per person in all room types
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- Includes $1000 resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Extended offer of up to 70% off on all room types when staying plus up to 2 Kids stay and play FREE
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Mega British Airways Sale - Upgrade to Premium from £349 and Club World from £1199 book before 24th Sep 2018
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Complimentary room upgrades available plus discount savings of upto 40% for 2018 and 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway at Rendezvous you and your loved one have always fantasised about with a stay on the...
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings out...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...