Tourism Authority launches St Lucia Summer of Discovery programme and $10,000 Prize
The St Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) will launch its biggest ever interactive summer promotion next week. The St Lucia Summer of Discovery promotion will allow giving one visitor the chance to win $10,000 when they visit the Caribbean island this summer. Tourists can visit and interact at 25 sites and attractions chosen by the Tourism Authority to be in with a chance of winning.
The St Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) is preparing to launch its biggest ever summer promotion. The St Lucia Summer of Discovery programme will give visiting tourists the chance of winning US$10,000.
The summer promotion starts on 1st June 2018 and will run until 30th September 2018. Visitors are invited to visit 25 iconic landmarks and attractions in St Lucia, chosen by the St Lucia Tourism Authority.
The promotion aims to increase visitor traffic to the St Lucia Tourism Authority website and increase awareness of the island’s attractions. The promotion will also include the new “Holiday Travel Guarantee” which has been adopted by several properties on the island. The guarantee allows guests to defer their holiday to a later date if the weather is particularly bad during the summer season.
The Summer of Discovery will give one lucky holidaymaker $10,000 when they visit the tropical island this summer. Visitors are encouraged to explore and interact with the 25 chooses landmarks and attractions which cover the areas of Family, Adventure, Dive, Health & Wellness, Romance, and Culinary. To be in with a chance of winning, participants must @travelsaintlucia on their Instagram and Facebook feeds, and then visit at least five attractions from the chosen 25. They must take a selfie at each location and the photo must be tagged with the #summerofdiscovery hashtag, and the hashtag for each location with location-specific hashtags found on the premises. They must also take a selfie of the property where they are staying and then tag @travelsaintlucia in the photo enter. The more attractions the tourist visits, the more chances they have to win.
The winner will be selected on 8th October 2018. As part of the promotion, visitors can also enjoy savings of up to 65 percent off at participating hotels in St Lucia.
St Lucia is a beautiful island in the Eastern Caribbean that boasts tropical natural landscapes and a sunny, tropical climate. Holidaymakers can unwind in the sunshine on powder-soft sandy beaches, swim in the turquoise sea, hike up the emerald-sloped hills, or climb the stunning Piton peaks. Popular attractions include Pigeon Island National Park, St Lucia Botanical Gardens, Fort Rodney, the town of Soufriere, and the magnificent drive-thru volcano.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at the luxurious Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- Book 7 nights and get US$150 Resort Credit per room category per stay
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Save upto 32% off on all room types
- Complimentary activities available, non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- All Inclusive beachfront resort in Choc Bay with 6 restaurants, 6 bars and a cafe to choose from
- FLASH Sale still on with savings of up to £300 per person in all room types
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- Includes $1000 resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Extended offer of up to 70% off on all room types when staying plus up to 2 Kids stay and play FREE
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Mega British Airways Sale - Upgrade to Premium from £349 and Club World from £1199 book before 24th Sep 2018
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Complimentary room upgrades available plus discount savings of upto 40% for 2018 and 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway at Rendezvous you and your loved one have always fantasised about with a stay on the...
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings out...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...