New Paradisus Playa Mujeres opens in Mexico
Melia Hotels International has announced that it will add another hotel to its Mexico collection next year. The Paradisus Playa Mujeres will open to guests in the first quarter of 2019, and will be located just off the coast of Cancun. The luxury oceanfront property will have 498 rooms and suites with views overlooking the beach and tropical gardens.
The Spanish hotel group Melia Hotels International has announced it will be opening a new hotel in Mexico. The group will launch the Paradisus Playa Mujeres in the first quarter of 2019, the fifth Paradisus branded hotel in the country.
The resort will be located off the coast of Cancun, close to the bustling tourist destination of Isla Mujeres. The hotel will feature Mexican architecture and design and will be located on the seafront, allowing guests to enjoy access to a white sand beach and turquoise sea.
The luxury hotel will have 498 guest rooms and suites, which all overlooking the sea and tropical gardens. The contemporary guest rooms will feature modern amenities such as LCD TVs, wireless Internet, mini bars and private balconies with spectacular views. There will be Royal Service available for adults with dedicated private butlers, as well as Family Concierge which helps guests plans activities for all of the family.
During their stay at the beachfront resort, guests of all ages will have access to a wide range of facilities and services. These include four swimming pools, a motor lobby, arcade room, covered theatre, outdoor plaza for entertainment and shows, a coffee bar, juice bar, a kids’ club, a private marina, four business centre stations, and a convention centre with a ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,500 people.
For the ultimate pampering experiences, guests can head to the YHI Spa and indulge in a pampering massage, facial or body therapy. As well as tranquil treatment rooms, there will be relaxation areas, two fitness centres and wellness activities such as yoga and meditation.
The property will have six bars and seven restaurants that offer diverse, international cuisine. These include the Italian Grill, Asiatic Fusion, Mexican Gourmet and Gastro Bar which is led by the world-class Michelin-star chef, Martin Berasategui. For al fresco dining, there will be the El Pescador (adults-only), Barefoot Grill (for young adults) and Footprints (for children).
During their stay, guests can enjoy close proximity to the vibrant Isla Mujeres which has lively bars, gourmet restaurants, shops, and a Greg Norman- designed golf course. Downtown Cancun is just ten minutes away, where guests can enjoy shopping, a vibrant nightlife, and excursions to ancient Mayan temples and ruins or the tropical jungle.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Ocean View
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Junior Suite Pool View
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
Enjoy the many amazing facilities of the all-inclusive Iberostar Paraiso del Mar resort and delight yourself with the...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury at Oasis Cancun Lite, surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting. Your...