Moon Palace Cancun introduces new Dine Around the World experience
Taking all-inclusive dining to the next level, The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun is treating guests to premium dining experiences at no less than 10 exclusive restaurants and 12 bars. In addition to all the excellent inclusions they offer, The Grand is an even more sophisticated space where guests receive the ultimate pampering experience with unique privileges. Exceptional dining options is one of its most popular features.
An exclusive space within the ground of the luxurious Moon Palace, The Grand treats guests to an even superior holiday experience, with sophisticated dining venues that real foodies rave about. Those that aren’t particularly concerned with gourmet bites are quickly turning into passionate gastronomes.
Discerning diners can choose from ten exclusive restaurants as well as 12 atmospheric bars. On top of the already generous 24-hour room service, the superior cuisine with fresh quality ingredients such as Certified Angus Beef and locally-sourced seafood, The Grand at Moon Palace goes one step further to serve guests an unmatched variety of international flavours, from authentic Mexican dishes to traditional Lebanese delicacies, expertly preferred Asian cuisine, refined French classics, Italian favourites and Peruvian-inspired food.
To accompany such a tantalising variety of flavours, The Grand offers guests top-shelf liquors and premium branded drinks, which are also available at all bars, including the swim-up bar.
For a romantic meal, the adults-only Le Chateau offers a subdued atmosphere with French delicacies. Its adults-only policy doesn’t exclude parents, as families can safely leave youngsters at the Teens Arcade where they can tack into tasty pizzas and other light bites.
A fusion of Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisine awaits diners at Jade, a centric restaurant found in the lobby and offering a unique Asian menu. Not too far from there, guests can indulge in a hearty Italian meal at Tavola while Peruvian specialities are served for lunch and dinner at Cusco.
Those who seek authentic Mexican flavours have three tantalising options. Delicious tacos at Los Tacos and a great variety of traditional local fare at La Cantina. For a more refined dining experience, Cielito Lindo offers contemporary Mexican cuisine with a gourmet twist.
And if all that wasn’t enough, the Grand Buffet offers international food fare from dawn to dusk. This ensures no one is left wanting for nothing whatever the time of day, and with so many great choices available, the hardest part might indeed be choosing.
To top it all off, starting 9th May guests can make the most of the Cinco de Mayo Summer Getaway promotion at The Grand, where guests can save up to 50 per cent on bookings and receive other exclusive privileges, like a very generous $1,500 resort credit to spend on extras and free stays for kids and teens.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...