Excellence Oyster Bay, a new jewel of Excellence arrives in Jamaica
The highly-anticipated Excellence Oyster Bay is scheduled to open its doors on June 1. Luxury travellers have been eagerly awaiting the new property, a Victorian-style development in the Montego Bay area. The Excellence Group is one of the most highly-regarded hospitality groups.
Since Excellence Group announced the highly anticipated new property: Excellence Oyster Bay in the Montego Bay area, luxury travel connoisseurs have been looking forward to making this their new home away from home.
As leaders in romance and luxury travel, the Excellence Group’s experience and expertise in luxury travel are evident in every thoughtful detail of Excellence Oyster Bay.
The resort, which will be the first of its kind in Jamaica, is scheduled to open its doors on June 1. The adults-only resort will be a Victorian-style property which will set a new standard for all-inclusive luxury vacations.
The company recently provided an update on the progress of the new property. From ground views to the upscale Excellence Beach House Suite with Plunge Pool, the Victorian style is growing strong with beautiful details in every corner.
You can almost feel the soothing massage on your backs with the handy swan showers right out from the Excellence Club Junior Suite with Private Pools!
From the looks of it, Excellence Oyster Bay is building its own personality within the impressive Jamaican views.
With a smart and sophisticated design, eight restaurants, ten bars, and unparalleled amenities in Jamaica, Excellence Oyster Bay will showcase an exclusive two mile pristine powder sand beaches in the Montego Bay Area.
As the grand opening date approaches, the 315 lavish suites in total and 48 Excellence Club Oceanfront Beach Houses will make the private peninsula experience one of a kind. Excellence Oyster Bay will be an oasis lined up with the turquoise horizon. Save the date because there aren’t many days left until the grand opening.
Known to its loyal fans as Mo’Bay, Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second city in terms of population and activity.
The city essentially has two personalities: there’s the one that tourists generally see—the area where most of the resorts are located—and a grittier, more authentic city that the locals know. Montego Bay is popular with tourists for a reason—the area offers white sand beaches and the warm, turquoise waters of the Caribbean—the picture-postcard version of the tropics that travellers expect from Jamaica.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
- Good value Adults only property
- Adults only paradise with a selection of restaurants to try on All Inclusive
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa offers a dream holiday
- Save up to 32% off all room types and up to 2 Kids 14 and under stay free
- Relax on the Lazy River or on the beach
- All Inclusive Resort with 7 restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Discounts of up to 30% off all room types included plus One Child stays free per paying adult
- Leave your daily stresses behind and relax with the magical spa services
- A wide selection of restaurants with an international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to Jamaican delicacies
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- Endless daytime activities such as snorkelling, sailing, basketball, introductory scuba lessons & many more
- The adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility and Unlimited-Luxury® including 24-hour room service
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights....
The Hilton Rose Hall is a five-star establishment in this area that sits strategically between the beautiful Blue...
Your relaxing stay at the adults only Sunset at the Palms starts with a complimentary fast-track service through Montego...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled one mile away from the town of Negril, The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to a multitude of...
If you're looking for a beautiful, elegant and exotic venue to celebrate a wedding, enjoy a honeymoon, or simply spend...