Treasure Beach the new hotel of Elegant Hotels in Barbados
The Elegant Hotels Group has announced the opening of Treasure Beach, following a $10.5 million renovation project. The luxury hotel is located on the west coast of Barbados and offers an adults-only experience with 35 one-bedroom suites, and facilities including a swimming pool and Tapestry, the onsite restaurant. The property is the seventh hotel to join the company’s collection.
The Elegant Hotels Group has added another Caribbean property to its collection. The company has launched Treasure Beach, following an extensive $10.5 million refurbishment project.
Located on the west coast of Barbados, Treasure Beach is an adults-only hotel with 35 one-bedroom suites that have undergone renovations and upgrades. The suites are nestled in lush tropical gardens and boast views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The accommodation features coral stone walls, vaulted ceilings and private plunge pools, as well as private balconies with views of the garden, pool or ocean.
Contemporary artwork by local and international artists features throughout the boutique hotel. Guests can enjoy facilities including a swimming pool, an onsite gourmet restaurant Tapestry with its open kitchen, a wine cellar, and the Batik Bar with al fresco dining and sea views. During their stay, holidaymakers can also enjoy complimentary access to water sports, and there’s a complimentary beach and pool ambassador service.
Treasure Beach joins Elegant Hotels Group’s six other hotels on the island of Barbados. These include Tamarind, Turtle Beach, Crystal Cove, The House, Tamarind and the Colony Club, plus the Italian restaurant Daphne’s in the St. James Parish, which is sister to Daphne’s restaurant in London.
The island of Barbados is one of the Caribbean’s leading tourist destinations, thanks to its pristine white sand beaches, turquoise warm sea and postcard-perfect natural landscapes. A favourite for couples, families, groups and honeymooners, the island boast a tropical climate. Holidaymakers can explore the island by going hiking through lush nature reserves such as the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, shopping in designer boutiques or traditional local craft markets; visiting rum distilleries, or taking a tour around the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown. History lovers can visit the 17th-century plantation house St. Nicholas Abbey, George Washington House and Barbados Museum & Historical Society.
Nature enthusiasts will be in for a treat at Harrison’s Cave, the Andromeda Gardens, Barbados Wildlife Reserve, Welchman Hall Gully, and Hunte’s Gardens. There is an array of fun water sports to enjoy, from snorkelling and scuba diving to kayaking, windsurfing and paddle boarding.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
The perfect choice for friends, couples or families at Halcyon Palm
- Winter Warmer Sale now on with savings of upto 30% on all room types
- Enjoy a home away from home in a one bedroom apartment with fantastic self-catering facilities
- Halcyon Palm is ideally located in a walking distance to the city centre
- Relax and enjoy the sun on the terrace or the hotel swimming pool
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony or patio
- Great location as a base to discover Barbados
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- Summer Sale on - with savings of upto 15% for travel up until 2019
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavours at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Save up to 30% off in all room categories
- Plus save an additional £300 per booking with The Club Barbados Flash Sale
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on the West Coast of Barbados
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...